Search results for query: *

• Users: Esserise
  • With Favourite Regi thread
  • Content: Threads, Posts
  • Order by date
  1. Esserise

Favourite Regi

Next level: He hires G-Weezing as a childminder. It's all a metaphor, y'see! Also, five turns of Slow Start = five kids, just saying. Gotta' give them all equal attention.
  2. Esserise

Favourite Regi

Regigigas as a tired, single, father-of-five is my #1 preferred interpretation of the group
  3. Esserise

Favourite Regi

Golems was always a fan term, and I'm like 95% certain that titans wasn't even used in the games until SwSh**, and instead originates from a TCG set if I'm not mistaken (much like "Forces of Nature" for the Unova weather trio) E: Bulbapedia's discussion page on the trio seems to point to...
  4. Esserise

Favourite Regi

I know skepticism about these things is kinda my "brand," but I gotta' be honest, I was never particularly convinced by the "Ages" theory about the Regis. Like, supposedly you have the Stone Age and the Iron Age, but then instead of the Bronze Age in between them (which is how that whole arc of...
  5. Esserise

Favourite Regi

I like Regirock the most for its ruggedness and slight asymmetry. Look how cool it is from behind with those stalagmites protruding from its back:
Back
Top Bottom