Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

BDSP What Pokemon will you be using in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl?

I'd say it's a fairly common practice to forbid oneself from using Legendaries, in order avoid making them game feel too easy. Dialga and Palkia in particular happen to be really strong Legendaries, too (as opposed to something like Kantonian Articuno which, even though it's a Legendary, has a...
  2. Esserise

Oooh, Mismagius, that's a good one. I've long wanted to use one in Sinnoh, but they weren't available in Platinum. Seems like my team has been mostly solidified now: Infernape Manaphy Bastiodon Gliscor Mismagius Wonder who'll end up filling out the last slot... :unsure: Abomasnow or...
  3. Esserise

I’ve already settled on Turtwig and Manaphy, and now I’m also thinking of using Chatot. Always liked it, never tried it - plus it’s so rarely even been available in games after DP. So that’s half of a team plan. I think I’ll probably wait until release(/leak) to determine the rest, since I’m...
  4. Esserise

You know, since it's being put out for distribution right when the game is released, this'd be a really unique opportunity for me to give Manaphy a try.
  5. Esserise

Turtwig's always been my favorite of the three by a fair margin, so that's what I'm sticking with. The question for me is really, which version to get? I don't need both. Mascot-wise, I prefer Palkia over Diaga, but Diamond has better exclusives in my opinion, and I assume those will remain...
Back
Top Bottom