Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well technically they aren’t using reddit, that’s just where random people are reposting the stuff from Instagram. It is replaced with the clothing shop.
  2. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Exactly as Oriden said: That stuff is just nicked from therealpokeymasta's Instagram posts and/or the r/pokeleaks subreddit (where his stuff is mainly being reposted). 4channers are just using that material and bullshitting with each other.
  3. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Not really wise to take 4chan posts at face value. There is a picture of the player being followed by Dialga circulating, but that’s taken from the guy who’s been leaking over the last few days (therealpokeymasta) who is posting his stuff to Insta, not 4chan. Anyone could then take that picture...
  4. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

For music maybe, but it'd hardly be the first Nintendo game to receive an early patch in general. Even the Switch console itself received a day-one patch to enable some functionalities. Day-one patches were already a common tool for developers, and now we have a global pandemic going on which is...
  5. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Okay Wayward Cave then
  6. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well, the Distortion World is more of a dungeon, not a feature. And it's not like we don't still have Mt. Coronet being as labyrinthine as ever, so that's probably not the issue.
  7. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

See, I get that, but at the same time, it’s not like they couldn’t have given him a full Fire-type team in the original DP by just doing what they did for Glacia and Phoebe: spamming duplicates. Rapidash, Infernape, Rapidash, Infernape, Infernape. But frankly I feel like that would’ve been even...
  8. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Seemingly all of the movesets have been tweaked, and lots of non-ace Pokémon have Berries to cushion their weaknesses. Even Volkner’s Ambipom makes better use of Technician with Fake Out + Double Hit instead of relying solely on non-Stab Shock Wave coming off a shitty 60 SpAtk stat. To me...
  9. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

The idea that anyone involved in production doesn't want both of these games to sell well is pretty silly. This entire thesis doesn't make any sense. Flint using a Magmortar in BDSP is not going to convince anyone to stay away from Arceus, which is marketing itself along an entirely separate...
  10. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

No, just a picture of the Badge case was posted and it goes Maylene-Wake-Fantina, but you can view the case at any point in the game. Also, it technically wouldn’t prove anything, because even with Fantina in 3rd, Platinum still had her depicted as 5th in the Badge case. That said, I think from...
  11. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Interestingly the battle music in the leaked video actually does sound like shit, so maybe that thing about a day-one patch to fix the soundtrack was true. :unsure:
  12. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I mean they probably just didn’t think of it. Just because an idea seems obvious to one person doesn’t mean that everyone would reach that same conclusion. Lord knows there’s tons of ideas I felt they could have done with things in SwSh like the Rotom Phone and such, but the devs can’t help that...
  13. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

My charitable guess is that decorations being mostly a matter of asset creation could be something that had to go in order to accommodate other things that were more important. (Note how the statues are apparently just the Pokémon overworld models, just frozen and recolored.) And like, if it’s a...
  14. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I’m fairly sure the initial changes were made mostly of Niantic’s own volition. I don’t remember any online campaigns for that; I remember Niantic applying the changes only in areas that were heavily affected by the virus, and then expanding them as it became more widespread, which is just...
  15. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well, they did try to revert those changes, and consequently received a big blowback online which convinced them not to, but that was very recent and almost certainly didn't affect anything related to BDSP/Legends. Aside from that all I can think of is relatively minor controversies +...
  16. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Those've been the most visible/"official," but I'm also counting spin-offs. XY technically gave us the main series's first set of type icons in 2013... but they were pretty obscure, as they only ever appeared on the floor of Diantha's Radiant Chamber. That being the case means they were...
  17. Esserise

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Can’t believe there was actually a time where we didn’t really have a mainstream uniform set of type symbols Now we’ve gotten like 10 different sets over just the last few years o_O
Back
Top Bottom