Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Speculation Could we see the end of the 3-4 year generational cycle?

Pea brain: GSC are Gen 2 because they introduced a new region and 100 new Pokémon Galaxy brain: Gold & Silver (but not Crystal) are Gen 1 because they can communicate directly with RBY and can be played in monochrome on the original Game Boy
  2. Esserise

Okay, so what about the millions upon millions of players who don't engage in these online communities? And what about people who were children when Gens 6, 7, and 8 came out? Eventually they will age up, enter the community, and begin to voice their love for those games (personally I feel like...
  3. Esserise

I wouldn't really describe myself as being "pessimistic" because I don't necessarily see them sticking to the regular schedule as a bad thing. It has its drawbacks, yes, but also its benefits, which everyone involved in production would want to account for before making the decision to slow...
  4. Esserise

I did acknowledge this. But I feel like there’s a pretty huge and obvious difference between 5 new context-appropriate Pokémon used to milk some sales for a follow-up, and 80 new Pokémon that are largely inspired by the unique and multifaceted culture of a place that the series hasn’t replicated...
  5. Esserise

I highly doubt it. I think remakes, and even a prequel like LA for as novel as it is, are comparatively more limited in terms of what they can introduce. Not in an absolute way, sure, but I think it's probably easier for Game Freak to contextualize a wave of 80+ new Pokémon (as well as a new...
Back
Top Bottom