Search results for query: *

• Users: Esserise
  • With BW vs. B2W2 thread
  • Content: Threads, Posts
  • Order by date
  1. Esserise

BW vs. B2W2

Two of the things you cited didn't even involve WFC to begin with (meaning that they aren't really affected at all), and to say that Medals relied "heavily" on it is a huge stretch. I'm still not getting a sense of "many" features being severely affected by this. I mean... this is true, I...
  2. Esserise

BW vs. B2W2

All of those things are only partially affected, though. - Funfest Missions can be done just fine solo (in fact I've only ever done them solo and I thought they were really fun). Besides that, Funfest Missions were always local wireless - they never used Wi-Fi services in the first place. -...
  3. Esserise

BW vs. B2W2

Well, not quite with Memory Link. It’s great if you have two DS systems, but for anyone who doesn’t, it’s no longer accessible because Memory Linking with one console did rely on the Global Link website. That being said, yeah, there’s so much in B2W2 that doesn’t need the Dream World or Global...
  4. Esserise

BW vs. B2W2

Probably B2W2. There's a lot I admire about BW and what they did in terms of trying a new approach in the story and in the gameplay, but just objectively speaking, B2W2 retain a lot of that stuff and add tons of other new things on top of it, and it all makes for an extremely robust experience.
Back
Top Bottom