2. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thank The User/Avatar Above!

Thanks for all your funny icons, they're always interesting to see :yay:
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for reviving Pokémon Hangman, I love that game :D
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for always being so joyful, it's very fun to play with you and read your responses.
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thank you for being a new recurring presence in these games, many friends have been absent for a long time and we really need it :bulbaLove:
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for all the beautiful things you've said about me, I was waiting for the opportunity to say it, we haven't interacted outside of games and the fact that you have such a positive image of me only through my comments is very, very flattering, many times those compliments made my day. I hope...
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for always being here no matter what (y)
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for responding politely to the post before yours, that shows a lot of good energy on your part.
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thank you because you are going to tell me why I remind you of that woman, saying not to ask about it is the same as begging to be questioned, and I would never make someone beg :sneaky:.
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for the consistency.
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for being such a good friend, we had interesting talks on basically any subject, those were very fun moments :bulbaLove:.
  12. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for being able to revive others.
  13. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for reminding me of an Ariana Grande song "Thank you, thank you, next".
  14. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for the cool Pokémon images in the Post an image of the above Pokémon!! and Post an image of a Pokemon with the above type threads.
  15. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for the support saying that I was a good choice to be a Mod, it means a lot :bulbaLove:.
  16. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for your friendship, especially in the last few months, we were always friends but I feel that now we are closer than before :bulbaLove:. I was in the wrong thread while writing this, but you never miss a thing, right @Chevywolf30?
  17. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for being here, your presence makes the F&G section more fun, it's always interesting to read your responses.
  18. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for the cute avatar, the nice conversations and your friendliness.
  19. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for always being a wonderful and reliable friend :bulbaLove:.
  20. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks for bringing me memories of this series and movies, they were a fun part of my childhood (and my adulthood as well :sneaky:).
Back
Top Bottom