Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like it a lot, it's a design with a simplicity that was trademark of the early Gens of Pokémon, so nostalgic. One of the cutest Kanto Pokémon in my opinion :bulbaLove: Espathra
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

It's an adorable little baby! The Pokédex saying that it feels warm when hugged is a cute detail, probably more than one when reading that wanted to give the little one a hug in real life, not that we didn't want to before ;). Hisuian Lilligant
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love how elegant it is, a beautiful representation of a gold fish. I wish Seaking, even though I still like it, had a similar aesthetic. Delcatty.
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

One of my favorite Grass types, this type blends perfectly with feminine designs and Lilligant looks like a cute nymph of the forest. Frosmoth.
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love it, a simple but beautiful design, the rafflesia flower on its head complements very well with the simplicity of its body. Venusaur.
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

It's allright but it has never caught my attention, I prefer Seviper. Oranguru.
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

It's an adorable little bird and I love its evolution, I love the inspiration in totems. Lopunny.
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love it! My favorite Starter and my fourth favorite Pokémon overall :bulbaLove:. Kartana.
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love it, but although I don't dislike its evolution and I understand its concept (pampered cats tend to get fat) I wish it had a different evolution or just no evolution. Milcery.
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love it! It's my favorite bird Pokémon. It's just so beautiful and adorable, I would love to touch its fluffy cotton :bulbaLove:. Swellow.
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love how elegant it is, something unusual for a Fighting type Pokémon. It's very beautiful. Gorebyss.
  12. EternalPokéFanGirl

That's right! Rattata.
  13. EternalPokéFanGirl

Kyogre is better. Sharpedo.
  14. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love it! One of my favorite Pokémon to use in battle thanks to its great type combination. Using it in Black and White made Rotom one of my favorite Pokémon of all time. Krookodile.
  15. EternalPokéFanGirl

Amazing, one of my favorite Pokémon. An example that a Pokémon doesn't need to be a giant to be imposing. Arctozolt.
  16. EternalPokéFanGirl

My favorite Ultra Beast, I love the design and the colors, and that creepy clown vibe is awesome. Pheromosa.
  17. EternalPokéFanGirl

Its design is kind of basic, but that's understandable since it's one of the first rock types created, it's "the original rock dude". But with all the other rock types that exist today it's design can be considered boring and forgettable for some people. Florges.
  18. EternalPokéFanGirl

It's adorable, one of my favorite Regional Rodents. Trumbeak.
  19. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love it, I love his mob boss style, it's just amazing. One of my favorite Pokémon birds. Gengar.
  20. EternalPokéFanGirl

Very adorable, I just wish its evolution had a design more similar to a real flamingo. Magearna.
Back
Top Bottom