Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Katz and Cajun Fox from Courage the Cowardly Dog, I love Courage but these two villains were always my favorite characters :).
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Alfred Molina reprising his role as Doctor Octopus :love:, this time in the MCU.
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

My previous avatar was Marie Antoinette from The Rose of Versailles.
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Pashmina and Penelope from Hamtaro sharing a cute moment :bulbaLove:.
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Annabelle, one of my favorite characters from the All Dogs Go to Heaven franchise, in a gif from the second movie looking very adorable :bulbaLove:.
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Harley Quinn with her design from the game Batman: Arkham Knight, my favorite Harley design along with the original from Batman: The Animated Series.
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Winnie Portley-Rind from The Boxtrolls, my favorite character from the movie, I will surely use her again in the future :bulbaLove:.
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Cruella De Vil... oh, and some of the dalmatians as well :sneaky:.
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Slinky Dog from Toy Story, my favorite character from the movies :bulbaLove:. And as I always say, I will definitely use more Toy Story avatars in the future :ROFLMAO:.
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Aaron Mitchell and Monchi from The Mitchells vs. The Machines. Aaron instantly became one of my favorite animated kids, he's just adorable :bulbaLove:. I will definitely use more avatars related to the movie in the future, but I think I say that with all my avatars :ROFLMAO:.
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Sadness from Inside Out, my favorite character from the movie and one of my favorite characters overall, she's just adorable :bulbaLove:. I will definitely use her again as my avatar in the future, and other images related to Inside Out as well.
  12. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Terry from Soul winning an Oscar, when Soul won the Oscar for best animated film I immediately thought of her scene with the award and I wanted an image like that to use as an avatar, and the ever merciful internet fulfilled my wish :LOL:.
  13. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo, it's one of my favorite anime girls and I will definitely use her again as my avatar in the future :bulbaLove:.
  14. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Alice from Alice in Wonderland surrounded by different sweets, it goes in line with my previous avatar but actually I found this artwork earlier, one day that I was looking for images of Alice to use as avatars.
  15. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

I'm going to say who was in my previous avatar since my bad internet didn't allow me to do it before :(. It was a Gengar wearing a birthday hat, surrounded by Poké Puffs. I wasn't exactly planning to use a birthday avatar, but when I saw that adorable pic I couldn't say no :love:.
  16. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Emily from The Corpse Bride, one of my favorite characters ever :bulbaLove:. And I love the movie as well, is my favorite non-Disney movie. It won't be the last time I use her as my avatar, I already have a lot of images of her saved :sneaky:, both screenshots and fanarts. But I won't use them...
  17. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Professor Zündapp from Cars 2. I have a weakness for scientists characters, and I also have a weakness for villains, so when you put both together it's almost certain that character will be one of my favorites :giggle:.
  18. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

The Cajun Fox from Courage the Cowardly Dog, my second favorite character in the show after Katz, such a shame that he only appears in two episodes. Maybe he's a bit obsessed with his cooking recipes, but that doesn't make him any less adorable :bulbaLove:.
  19. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Gengar and The Cheshire Cat, what's better than an image of my favorite Pokémon with one of my favorite Disney characters :bulbaLove:.
  20. EternalPokéFanGirl

Who's in Your Avatar?

Alice from Alice in Wonderland, possibly my favorite female character, I identify a lot with her :bulbaLove:. And I'll use many more avatars of her, I think I have more than ten images planned to use :ROFLMAO:.
Back
Top Bottom