Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

My latest Bleach avatars, Rukia Kuchiki, Szayelaporro Granz and Nnoitra Gilga. I've been using a lot of avatars from that anime lately, and I'll keep doing it, the new season is on and my fanaticism is at its fullest :love:.
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

A super adorable artwork of Gengar, Haunter and Gastly sharing Halloween candy :p.
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

Starting October with a fun artwork of Cress, Chili and of course Cilan, my favorite character in Pokémon :love:.
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

Shinji Hirako, Shunsui Kyoraku, Retsu Unohana and Mayuri Kurotsuchi from Bleach :love:.
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

Beautiful artworks of Ino Yamanaka from Naruto, Ami Mizuno from Sailor Moon and Nana Komatsu from Nana :bulbaLove:
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

An artwork of the adorable Sabi! :bulbaLove:
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

A mega beautiful gif of Mega Lopunny ;), moving avatars work again so make the most of it :D.
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

Mayuri Kurotsuchi from Bleach, Misa Amane from Death Note, and Kotomi Ichinose from Clannad. Characters I absolutely love :love:.
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

Ming Lee from Turning Red, my favorite in the movie. This scene was very sad, and the artist captured that emotion perfectly :cry:.
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

Adorable artworks of Anya Forger from Spy x Family, and Gamma 1 and Gamma 2 from Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero :giggle:.
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

An artwork of Simba and Zazu in the iconic "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" sequence. You must think that I mainly wanted to use it for Simba, but it really was for Zazu, I adore that character and there's almost no fanart of him, nothing against Simba though :LOL:.
  12. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

An absolutely amazing artwork of baby Moana :bulbaLove:.
  13. EternalPokéFanGirl

Post your current avatar

A beautiful screenshot of Ryuk from Death Note. No, I'm not being sarcastic in the slightest, he's one of my favorite characters of all time :love:.
Back
Top Bottom