Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

Tell us what you think about the animal above...

One of my favorite animals, I have a great love for cetaceans. Besides my weakness for all things related to the ocean, I love how they can be playful and intelligent creatures, who are capable of creating strong bonds with humans; but at the same time they are ruthless predators, a side that...
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love seahorses in general but this species has the most unique and distinctive appearance. Looks ethereal and almost out of this world, for those same reasons I love Dragalge. Sea snakes.
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

One of my favorites, as I had mentioned in a previous comment cetaceans are my favorite kind of animal. They can be vicious predators, even going ashore sometimes to capture their prey. But they're also very intelligent creatures that stand out for their outstanding teamwork, not to mention that...
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love them! In fact cetaceans are my favorite kind of animal. I love their horns and how they're called unicorns of the sea, we really need a narwhal Pokémon. Serval.
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love them, no one can hate those cute little birds :bulbaLove:. Anglerfish.
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

Amazing, seeing it in person would definitely be an experience to remember. Granted, I actually love all cephalopods, be it octopus, squid, cuttlefish, nautilus, you name it, so for me it would be a memorable experience to see any member of these species. Thomson's gazelle.
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

I like all birds and the woodpecker is no exception, I remember that when I was child I liked to look for them when I heard their sound. Butterflies.
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love them, they're my second favorite insect species after butterflies. Jellyfish.
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

One of the coolest snakes, but granted, all snakes are cool. Red Panda.
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

Sandslash inspiration, i love his armor. I hope people don't mistake it for an armadillo. Dolphin
Back
Top Bottom