• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

From which country are you from?

Gracias por los buenos deseos, en verdad la situación está complicada :confused_emoji:.
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

De nada :giggle:, si ves el primer mensaje de este foro ahí menciono que soy de Venezuela.
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

Hola, bienvenido al foro! Me alegra mucho ver que hay miembros de Latinoamérica :bulbaWave:. Entiendo lo que sientes, yo también vivo en una ciudad pequeña donde no hay mucho que ver, pero nunca permitas que eso te quite el ánimo :giggle:.
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

I understand your pain, I'm from Venezuela and we have Maduro as president :cautious:.
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

Why? :ROFLMAO:, your country is beautiful :giggle:.
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

Hope you can do that someday. In my case I wish I lived in your country, that way I could fulfil my dream of having my own animated series :love:.
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

Why the groans? :ROFLMAO:
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

Great! It seems that for now the majority is from the UK. So cool that the Sword and Shield games gave you those feelings, I'm still waiting they make some game based on some South American country :sleep:.
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thanks to you two for sharing a part of your lifes, it seems that the two of you have in common moving a lot. Both of you are very lucky, I've always lived in the same place :cautious: And it seems Foxy has latin roots, cool :giggle:
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

¡Que bueno! Me alegra saber que hay más compañeros latinos en la página ;)
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

Then hello neighbor :bulbaWave: . I've always loved your country.
  12. EternalPokéFanGirl

Hello everyone! Like it says in the title I want us to share from which country we are from, I'm sure that most of you are from the United States, England or some other English speaking country (But don't let that stop you from saying you're from those places) but surely there are also others...
Back
Top Bottom