Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

Closed Hey maybe I should do my headcanons here (OUTDATED)

Hi, now I'm noticing that I never formally thanked you for your headcanons about Tierno even though I gave them reactions :oops:. Thank you, they're all amazing as always, and Gladion's too, I would love to see Tierno in a Pokémon Contest :love:. Have a nice day.
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

I love all the headcanons, thank you so much :bulbaLove:. All are amazing, I love the one about Gordie's glasses, and him calling the other Rock trainers nerds :ROFLMAO:, he also knows how to sing, there we have another member for PokéBroadway :cool:. Melony likes cartoons, she's one of my...
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

Don't worry, thanks for always pleasing us with your headcanons :giggle:. I wanted to mention my favorites but I love ALL of them, all of them are just perfect for the lovely Shauna :bulbaLove:. With so many gifted singers they should make a show on PokéBroadway :ROFLMAO:.
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

Don't worry, there's no rush, I know you have other things to do. Thanks for always giving us top quality headcanons :giggle:.
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

Oh how great! Shauna, Tierno, Archie, Gordie and Melony please :giggle:.
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

Hello Torchic! Thanks for the headcanons, they're great as always. I really have nothing to add, I love the fact that Bianca, Caitlin and Cynthia know how to sing, now I want a musical group with the three :giggle:, and I love the "hate" that Cynthia has for Steve :sneaky:. Bianca pretending to...
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

Both are great ideas, but I love Family headcanons :bulbaLove:.
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

How great! You know I'm a fan of your headcanons :bulbaLove:. Bianca, Caitlin, Shauntal, Cynthia and Iris please. Happy Women's Day! :giggle:
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

I loved all your headcanons about Wallace and Winona, and the headcanon about the Gemstones and Heart Scales is just beautiful :love:.
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

Yes, that would be interesting :giggle:.
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

Don't worry, it's your decision :). If you change your mind the offer is still open.
  12. EternalPokéFanGirl

If you want to be part of the chat please let me know, if you don't want it's fine, but I don't want to add you to the chat without your permission.
  13. EternalPokéFanGirl

And I also wanted to tell you that I have a chat where you can share what are your favorite animated movies with other users, in case you want to participate :giggle:.
  14. EternalPokéFanGirl

As always I agree with all, thank you so much for all your work :bulbaLove:. So I'll just comment a few things about each character: - I love Clay, and many of your headcanons seem canon to me from what we see in games. The ones about Steven, sweaters and country music are very cute :giggle:. I...
  15. EternalPokéFanGirl

Thank you so much, wonderful headcanons as always, and as always I agree with all. So I'll just show my favorites and comment on one thing or two. Now I want to go shopping with Acerola :bulbaLove:, the memories of her father reading her a story and her making friends after her parents' death...
  16. EternalPokéFanGirl

That's a good idea, will you also do it with the characters that you already did?
  17. EternalPokéFanGirl

Don't worry, I understand and I'm sure the other users do as well. Writing for so many characters is a lot of work, thanks for your effort :bulbaLove:.
  18. EternalPokéFanGirl

You're welcome! I see that you like a lot of characters, me too :giggle:, for example all the ones I've named are some of my favorites, but they aren't all. I also see that just like me you hardly dislike any character, the ones you named are either unpleasant or not that interesting, I agree...
  19. EternalPokéFanGirl

So cool that you use all the media, and don't worry about the self projection, I do that too :wynaut:. The ship with Lana and Mallow is cute too, honestly I don't ship Mallow with anyone, but if I had to pick someone maybe it would be Lillie. I'm happy that Fantina found support :bulbaLove:, and...
  20. EternalPokéFanGirl

I like all four but this three are too perfect, I definitely can see Acerola and Drayden doing that, and the Norman one we could say that it's confirmed by his scene with Wally.
Back
Top Bottom