Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I'm sure yes, I don't see why not. I would doubt it if all the character models were small, but we saw that in battles (and probably in cut scenes as well) they have their normal size.
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

If you don't expect much from the remakes this will give you hope :giggle:. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nifq487pX4
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

Oh thank you, it must be that place. I didn't know what it was because I never used it :LOL:.
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

I don't know if I'm confused and I couldn't find any image, but in the trailer there's a place very similar to the Big Stadium and Small Court from the Black and White games, maybe we'll have similar places in the remakes as a way to make leveling up easier. And about the 3D models, I think I...
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

And now is going to be even worse, just add big head and small body to all those qualities :oops::rolleyes:.
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

The end of the Sinnoh confirmed memes has finally come... oh, and the remakes too :ROFLMAO:. Though I always scream like crazy when Pokémon announces something new there are a couple of things that I didn't like: - This may not be very important but I don't like that the characters don't have a...
Back
Top Bottom