• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

On a scale of 1 to 10...

I'd already written the response before Orchid replied and I don't want to waste it, so. 10/10 I mean... For today, 10/10 of course :cool:. For my daily life, honestly a 5/10 :confused:. How much do you like duck characters?
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

On a scale of 1 to 10...

10/10 After thinking a bit I decided that giving a lower score would be unfair, is a series that is part of the childhood of all Latin Americans, even my little cousins, and I'm sure it will be that way for many more generations. It's amazing how you can watch the episodes over and over again...
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

On a scale of 1 to 10...

9/10 I like them a lot, most of them are very cute :bulbaLove:. How much do you like meeting new people?
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

On a scale of 1 to 10...

0/10 I already had dinner, thank you. Maybe this is weird but when I'm satisfied I don't like to see any food :LOL:. How much do you like fanfictions?
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

On a scale of 1 to 10...

10/10 Of course there are bad songs and music that leave you wondering how it became so popular, but all that is insignificant if we compare it with everything that music means to humanity. It's an essential part of our lives, capable of transmitting infinite kinds of emotions, anything I can...
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

On a scale of 1 to 10...

9/10 I dream a lot, almost every day, and I usually remember my dreams, even dreams from years ago. But of course there have been occasions when I remember a dream clearly and later for some reason I don't remember anything, the annoying thing is that this usually happens with dreams that I...
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

On a scale of 1 to 10...

10/10 I love fruits, they're delicious :p. How much do you like the Eeveelutions?
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

On a scale of 1 to 10...

8/10 Great dish, a good chicken soup can go up to 9.5. How much do you like bulbaforums?
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

On a scale of 1 to 10...

9/10 I took a bath recently but it's impossible to be 100% clean. How much do you like Pokémon? Serious question, being here doesn't ensure a perfect score.
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

On a scale of 1 to 10...

4/10 I would love to learn how to cook like a chef, but it's never been in my plans to cook as a profession. How much do you like Disney movies?
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

On a scale of 1 to 10...

100/10 How much do you like shipping characters?
Back
Top Bottom