Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

A big part of the reason you wanted to be a Mod was to help this page be better, more interesting and dynamic, that's very admirable :giggle:
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

Your current avatar gif looks very cool, and I really like your signature design, simple but cute :giggle:.
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

You're probably doing a great job on Bulbapedia, you've always shown a lot of passion for Pokémon.
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

I really like the dedication you put into your signature banners, they all look great. The Gyarados one was my favorite!
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

You're a very loyal presence on the forum, it's inspiring to meet someone who holds this wonderful page in such high regard. I wish to be present here for a long time just like you.
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

Your profile theme is very cool, I admit that I didn't know Bug Fables until I saw your avatars, but the character design is adorable, I love bugs :giggle:.
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

Your personality has an elegant and sophisticated vibe, it's a pleasure to have you as a new member of our "F&G group" :giggle:.
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

You're a very understanding person, always willing to listen to other people's problems with patience and empathy, and always willing to help as much as you can. Our little takoyaki has a heart of gold like Len's hair :bulbaLove:.
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

A very friendly and kind user who usually writes very sweet comments, I met her recently and relatively we haven't talked much outside of gaming, but she won my sympathy right away :giggle:.
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

It's very easy to trust you and be your friend, you're always willing to welcome everyone with open arms, no matter if they have tastes or opinions different from yours. In short, you're an amazing person :giggle:.
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

Your art style is very beautiful, I especially like the way you draw fur, one only needs to see the hair of the Meowstic in your current avatar, it looks fabulous!
  12. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

You're a young boy and yet you have shown a great talent for many things, such as Japanese and writing, not to mention a great sense of responsibility and empathy. You must be very proud of that :giggle:.
  13. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

Having Cubone as your favorite Pokémon indirectly says that you are an empathetic person who always wants to help those in need, given the sad story of the little one. That is an admirable quality.
  14. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

All your avatars have been beautiful, I love the one you currently share with Takoyaki, Rin and Len are my favorite vocaloids!
  15. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

Your avatars and usertitles are always very original, one never knows what to expect.
  16. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

I'm glad to know that you're a Dragon Ball fan, I don't know many users here who are fans of the franchise, you still have to tell me your favorite characters :LOL:. And if I read correctly you're also a fan of Digimon, that's super awesome!
  17. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

Your talent with pixel art was a pleasant surprise, you're exceptionally good at it :giggle:.
  18. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

As I said before, I love meeting people who are passionate about something, in your case Nascar racing, I respect a loyal fan. I'm also glad to meet another fan of the Cars franchise, I actually would like to have a talk with you about that sometime, I have some questions about the movies that...
  19. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

Your comments are always interesting to read, you're a fun person to be around. Not to mention a great friend :giggle:.
  20. EternalPokéFanGirl

The Free Compliment Game

The PM you sent me a few days ago was very cute, you didn't have to but you did it. Thanks for taking part of your time to tell me words of encouragement and support, you're a true friend :bulbaLove:.
Back
Top Bottom