Search results for query: *

1. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Shaggy! Scooby is cute and iconic but if we're fair he doesn't have much of a personality :ROFLMAO:. Righteous characters or morally ambiguous characters?
  2. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Aww! I love you all too, what a nice way to start the day :bulbaLove:. You didn't ask but I'll tell, I can enjoy shows and jokes with swears, and on some occasions one escaped me, but I don't like to swear, not even in my native language. If one of my cousins swears nobody would see anything...
  3. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Strawberries, my favorite fruit, so delicious :bulbaLove:. Elegant female characters or badass female characters?
  4. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Marshmallows! I love them so much :p. Protagonist or deuteragonist?
  5. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Barbie, I've even used her as avatar ♥ Ocean or space?
  6. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Rivers. Villains who redeem themselves or villains who stay evil?
  7. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Garlic. 2D animation or 3D animation?
  8. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Both are great, but the sweetness of pears wins :P. Action or comedy?
  9. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Vanilla ice cream, but I like both. Villains redeeming themselves or villains who stay evil until the end?
  10. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Eating, it's much more satisfying than sleeping. Which one would you prefer, flying or breathing underwater?
  11. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

For me, it's the same and I hate both... Hard decision, I love to eat both, but I'll go with apples, especially green apples :p. Serious heroes or cheerful heroes?
  12. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Mountains, though most of the time cliffs are in mountains, so I think it's a two for one :LOL:. In fiction, happy endings or sad endings?
  13. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Strawberries, I like pickles but this definitely wasn't a competition :LOL:. Series based on movies or movies based on series?
  14. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Pop music. Movies or video games?
  15. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

I like all colors but purple without a doubt, it's one of my favorites :bulbasocial:. Actors or singers?
  16. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Pencils, nothing against pens, but with pencils you can erase if you make a mistake. The world before or after the existence of streaming services?
  17. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

DC, but I love Marvel as well. Powerful heroes or smart heroes?
  18. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Tea, but if we talk about coffee with milk the coffee wins :LOL:. Animated movies or animated series?
  19. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Mario in both, character and games. 2D or 3D animation?
  20. EternalPokéFanGirl

This or That

Polite villains, most of them are so deliciously evil that no matter what they do, I want them to win anyway. And most of the time that calm is even creepier than a villain who yells and insults all the time. Princess Peach or Princess Daisy?
Back
Top Bottom