Search results for query: *

1. Everclear

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

You already let us know many many many times in the past and as recently as six hours ago that you were sure that Ash would stay, so why do you need even more validation for your theory? To answer your question however, yes. I never obsessed over whether he'd leave or not, but it's looking like...
  2. Everclear

Who is they? And why did you feel the need to double post just to tell us something that you've already said before in a slightly different way? We get it, you disagree with the consensus.
  3. Everclear

What kind of gags can a masked guy even have?
  4. Everclear

To be fair the discussions have mainly been circular and redundant for several months now and people like Champion Cynthia have kept things going by repeating themselves often and posting every few minutes, so it wasn't hard to reach 100+ pages. And frankly some of the predictions that people...
  5. Everclear

I think you're missing the point. It's not that you're wrong in this case since I also don't see old characters appearing in the new saga, the problem is that most of your comments basically involve you trying to contradict whichever topic is being discussed. Someone could say that the sky is...
  6. Everclear

That's funny because I'm sure that back during the BW era alot of fans must've said that same thing and then we got SM half a decade later which most fans consider to be many times worse than BW. I'll laugh if the SS saga is even worse than SM. Christ almighty why do almost all of your replies...
  7. Everclear

He's a hunchbacked, mask-wearing creeper. Basically a watered down emo version of Conway. What part of that is supposed to be funny? Oh great just what the show needs, a boring-ass companion character.
Back
Top Bottom