Search results for query: *

1. EvilChameleon

What video games are you playing now?

These days I'm playing Stardew Valley on the Switch, and SoulSilver on the 3DS.
  2. EvilChameleon

Finally starting to slow down in playing Black Ops III. It's still a tremendous game, but with the server issues that have popped up lately since the DLC released, it's just not worth the rage.
  3. EvilChameleon

The Witness. Just an excellent puzzle game. I took out a notebook and markers to help solve some of them. Have done 80 out of over 500 puzzles.
  4. EvilChameleon

Just been doing tons of Black Ops III, a little Tomb Raider, and a Pokemon Diamond Nuzlocke.
  5. EvilChameleon

I keep saying "I'm going to play some Rocket League, or Halo, or Metal Gear", and then I continue to play Black Ops III. Game has me hooked right now.
  6. EvilChameleon

November looks to be... Black Ops III (PS4) Halo 5: Guardians Pokemon Alpha Sapphire And of course Shuffle here and there.
  7. EvilChameleon

July games... Battlefield 4 (XBOX One) Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One) MLB 15 The Show (PS4) Forza Horizon 2 (XBOX One) Pokemon Platinum And I will be playing Rocket League once it comes out.
  8. EvilChameleon

Games for June... Gears Of War Ultimate HD Beta Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare MLB 15 The Show Pokemon Alpha Sapphire EDIT: Forgot Far Cry 4.
  9. EvilChameleon

COD: Advanced Warfare (XBOX One) Pool Nation FX (XBOX One) MLB 15 The Show (PS4) And tomorrow I'm about to start playing my copy of Leaf Green.
  10. EvilChameleon

March games... BF: Hardline (XBOX One) COD: Advanced Warfare (XBOX One) Animal Crossing: New Leaf Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  11. EvilChameleon

New month, new list of games... Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Halo: Master Chief Collection Forza Horizon 2 Assassin's Creed Unity Smash Brothers for Wii U Pokemon Soul Silver
  12. EvilChameleon

A month since my last post, the final list of games I am playing on a regular basis before any Christmas additions. Pokemon White Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Battlefield 4 Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Halo: Master Chief Collection
  13. EvilChameleon

Haven't posted in a while... Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (XBOX One) Halo: Master Chief Collection At least, I would be playing the last one, if the matchmaking was fixed.
  14. EvilChameleon

My current rotation is BF4 and MLB 14 The Show on the PS4, and Pokemon X on the 3DS.
Back
Top Bottom