Search results for query: *

1. EvilChameleon

Generation IV Remake Speculation

See, now I'm thinking that because of the expansions coming out for Sword & Shield, we'll get remakes of Diamond & Pearl in Spring of 2021. Which would be nice. Would love to see another Spring release for a main series Pokemon game.
  2. EvilChameleon

Depends on where we are going with the hardware. Like I said in the other thread, I don't think the NX is something main series Pokemon games will be on. If the 3DS sticks around for a few more years, then we will probably see Diamond and Pearl remakes next. If the NX is something main series...
  3. EvilChameleon

Playing Platinum now. The most important thing I want them to do is get rid of the Magikarp trainer on Route 205.
  4. EvilChameleon

Thinking about it, I honestly would love if the player character you don't pick replaces Barry. Give Dawn/Lucas a reason to be there other than your tag partner for one battle.
  5. EvilChameleon

I see Diamond and Pearl remakes being the 3rd set of games in Gen VII.
  6. EvilChameleon

To be honest, I'm not sure where we can go from here, graphics wise. How do you make them better?
  7. EvilChameleon

I completely forgot how bad Pokemon games were in regards to requiring HMs to progress until I just completed Platinum again about a week ago. My starter Pokemon had 3 HMs on it. Thank goodness for the Move Deleter. I feel there are ways to limit progress without requiring moves to do it. Or...
Back
Top Bottom