Search results for query: *

1. EvilChameleon

Generation VI: The Future

Probably because the magazine hasn't been officially released yet.
  2. EvilChameleon

I love how, if you think about it, we know less and are asking more questions than we did before Magiana was revealed.
  3. EvilChameleon

Movie poster.
  4. EvilChameleon

That would certainly spice up the worst route in Pokemon history.
  5. EvilChameleon

I still can't get over "Asparagus" Syndrome.
  6. EvilChameleon

He's easily the worst member here. Sad part is, once the mods come around and delete these posts and hand out some warning points, they will do nothing with shitposting Alex over here, in the name of activity. All activity is good activity, right Figment?
  7. EvilChameleon

I hope BlackButterfree keeps responding to you, and only you.
  8. EvilChameleon

Please, truly and honestly, leave this website if that's how you feel about this announcement. Jesus christ you're toxic.
  9. EvilChameleon

If nobody can play with their favorite Pokemon at full power until the post-game, nobody should be upset. They already can't play with their favorite Pokemon at full power now if it doesn't have a mega evolution.
  10. EvilChameleon

Complaints from whom? If you limit the starter mega evolutions to post-game, who loses?
  11. EvilChameleon

Or don't give you the proper stone to mega evolve the starters that can until post-game. Problem solved.
  12. EvilChameleon

Had a crazy thought last night looking at the 20th anniversary logo. Imagine if the next game lets you choose ANY starter, including Pikachu. That would be insanity.
  13. EvilChameleon

Part of me wants to read into TPC having that Kanto Symphony stuff removed from YouTube. Why have the Kanto stuff removed and not anything else? Probably nothing, but...
  14. EvilChameleon

Super Bowl commercial was nothing, as most predicted, so... we wait.
  15. EvilChameleon

Wait, I must have missed the billboard that said there is Gen 6.5 evidence, and evidence of a "handful" of new Pokemon.
  16. EvilChameleon

Too distracting? Is the fanbase a school of goldfish?
  17. EvilChameleon

Who gives a fuck?
  18. EvilChameleon

Unless of course it's posted to Twitter at the exact same time.
  19. EvilChameleon

More mega evolutions with less mega stones would be a welcome change. Can't have a stone for everything, otherwise you're littering regions with that shit.
  20. EvilChameleon

Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning. Lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Back
Top Bottom