Search results for query: *

1. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

I’ll assume it’s because of Gonta Gokuhara from Danganronpa V3 who is a really strong entomologist
  2. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

oh no he schooled us
  3. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

sounds fishy
  4. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

is this your way of calling me a noob or are you saying I can already mentor people
  5. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

I don't think I can apply as either anymore rip
  6. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

I mean, you can refute logic with illogicality, but you can't refute illogicality with logic. Shouldn't that make logic a subcategory of the illogic? Faulty logic isn't the same as the illogic tho, is a type of logic, which makes it a subcategory of logic, which should also make it a...
  7. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

So, this is called a 'neuralyzer'. I'll answer your question, but you'll have to look in the little red light here first aaand... done, thanks.
  8. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

what a cow-ard :lapras:
  9. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

what happened in it? :lapras:
  10. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

oh, that's nice.
  11. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

Rather than substituting, I was interpreting them as complementing each other. And I mean, there's no reason to be afraid of a host error in the votals of games using a poll, as they can just post them as a screenshot of the poll. The only problem I can see with this is if the host neglects...
  12. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

Rather than thinking like that why not think "Try to improve what's improvable"? :whistle:
  13. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

I'm not really sure why is such hate for the poll system there tbh. Can someone explain how exactly can that be damaging to the game? Not really buying the "Lack of vote history, Stealth votes" stuff. For the former the host can still just keep posting votals at certain points of the phase so...
  14. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

it does sound more practical wrong votals can cause so much confusion
  15. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

Dragon/Electric/Fire Gen 9's mechanic is three types confirmed
  16. ExLight

The Situation Room 3.0

Did they announce Black&White 3 already?
Back
Top Bottom