Search results for query: *

1. ExLight

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Good game everybody! :bulbaLove: I'm kinda surprised how Zinn and Darth figured everything so precisely so early.
  2. ExLight

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

yo, howdy there, why you so angry here, have a snickers
  3. ExLight

I actually think your character is more likely mafia than his welp
  4. ExLight

I actually don't even know anymore I can't see Angie as mafia, if we got the notes correctly
  5. ExLight

who the fuck is the last mafia then
  6. ExLight

my paranoid side is screaming game-ender jester but my rational side is trying to calm it down or @DekuNut. Since he claims jester he totally wants to vote himself right?
  7. ExLight

Vote: DekuNut Since Space was revealed to be the crazy maiden instead of hope robot, Deku has the only character left that could be mafia imo. Space knowing about the redirect in night 2 suggests that she got the info from Deku, which pretty much proves that he had contact with the mafia.
  8. ExLight

Not at all. Don't worry, we got this tho (y)
  9. ExLight

No, Feenie voted Space and Space voted Deku
  10. ExLight

nice, it seems to fit nicely so far 2x Janitor tho that's nasty
  11. ExLight

Is it me or endgame can be really stressful? Did anyone OC with Contrainer while he was alive?
  12. ExLight

Vote: Space le's go with the Kill Space Plan unless yall got a better explanation/plan
  13. ExLight

oof so we don't get to learn one role as well rip Darth
  14. ExLight

(assuming that you're talking about me)
Back
Top Bottom