• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ExLight

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

You used your role pretty well, don't beat yourself over it lmao. Well, at least personally I feel like it's better to play safe and never use it than risk two extra deaths. And yea, he prolly meant me and Zinn. Your OC was real, lmao. Fun fact but I kinda franksteined stuff to make the fake...
  2. ExLight

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Lmao great job on tying. Commentaries I just think two hostile indepts, one of them being Jinjo and knowing the entire scum team right off the bat, was really unfair, but that aside it was really well balanced. And Contrainer pay attention to the game. If the LyLos weren’t missannounced Town...
  3. ExLight

Oh wow, you're going all-in now, aren't you? Mafia with Strongman? When we had a Strongman Serial Killer? Any protective role Town had would be useless if that's true, which is ridiculous. Second, the amount of "details" you're providing is absurd, which implies you knew the entire mafia and...
  4. ExLight

Like voting me or Mido? There were quite a few people around, if he tried that it would attract too much attention and people would just jump on his wagon. Better just play safe and bus the one who is already being suspected than getting the less suspected one killed. pls I played as scum twice...
  5. ExLight

And if he were really Town saying the truth then getting him killed last night would've caused scum to win, because Town wouldn't be able to tie the votes. Why is the fucking heavens would scum not kill the one who would guarantee them victory and instead attempt to lynch them?
  6. ExLight

Because it is proof that Pika is scum! We're in LyLo, which means scum has only one vote less than us. If Pika was a President then we'd be in a 4(+1):2, but we're in reality in 4:2(+1), which means scum has bonus vote power, not Town. And why would he claim something else? It's a role that...
  7. ExLight

you were an Unjester Bus Driver in another game, you know very well that indept roles can get weird The game got its size readapted multiple times, Pikodex might've mixed two roles he liked so they weren't left out of the game. Same for stuff like AE being our secondary investigative role +...
  8. ExLight

I'm an Universal Backup and I inherited two Strongman shots from Darth's death. How am I supposed to know why Creeper went happy trigger? The fact is that he did and regretted it.
  9. ExLight

JINJO I ask very loud and clear for one last time. If you're so sure me and Zinn are scum then explaing why are we in LyLo with 6 players instead of 5. And why wasn't Pika killed during the last Night Phase? If he's Town as you're saying killing him would allow scum to control the votes.
  10. ExLight

I said I was going to shoot ZinnLav if Tood was going to, because I misunderstood his post and thought he wasn't listening to Mido. If Zinn were Town Tood would've died too, and that would be three dead Town. If I atempted to kill Zinn then maybe my kill got priority and that would be a maximum...
  11. ExLight

Well, so does a Dreamer that claimed as few details as possible, who is avoiding to explain blatant comtradictions, and untied the votes on the game's last few hours. You're the ones that lynched Darth D1, if I'm a strongman blame yourselves because I could be anything.
  12. ExLight

that's not what I asked and a major slip like that would be unlikely with veterans like Flop in the team to coach him if he was scum smh
  13. ExLight

I already won, I have no reason to be passive. but I want to win with Town. If I wanted to just win I could've just killed someone last night. And you still haven't explained, if Pika is Town why is he still alive and how do you explain the phase being in LyLo?
  14. ExLight

Oh, it was actualy five games and you even played in some of them Remember Classic Sonic Mafia? The one you won as scum by pulling out a similar bullshit in the last minute like you're doing now? It had a Survivor and a Serial Killer. So at this point I'm convinced you're straight up trying to...
  15. ExLight

Oh? So your theory is that me and Zinn are the remaining scum? Why are defending Pika so much? "Oh I'm not scum because I could've lynched Pika". As Midori said it wouldn't matter if you were scum. What was your role again? Dreamer, right? What does it even do? Why did you take so long to...
Back
Top Bottom