Search results for query: *

1. ExLight

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

anyway, thanks for hosting, RC! Twas a great game!
  2. ExLight

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

What the fuck. Who didn't pay attention when I said me and Julio were mason buddies? GG mafia and Eresh.
  3. ExLight

Oh fuck. Good luck town! You can do it!
  4. ExLight

What if they have a roleblocker? :lapras: Since you both claimed that makes it really easy for them to stop that. I'm really not sure what to do with my last Jailer shot tbh, do you have any suggestions. I feel like it could backfire hard in every scenario. :psyduck: Should I try to protect one...
  5. ExLight

Finally a scum! :bulbaWave: The entire Heavy gang huh, I guess I got close enough :lapras: I see. You're prolly going to die today tho, brace yourself. Wanna keep registered any last observations if the worst case scenario happens?
  6. ExLight

Just a final updated readlist, so I can keep track of what we got so far Now with flavor speculation trying to fit the roles For mafia characters I'm guessing Eggman, Metal Sonic, and Heavy Magician. For remaining town we're missing the most important characters + The rest of Team Chaotix...
  7. ExLight

@Ereshkigal, does your role specifically say "Dr. Eggman"? or "Godfather" (or any other role)? @ZinnLav can you confirm with the host which result you'd get upon checking an indept? "Not-Town" or "Independent"? Hey, Mailman, if you're a thing, sorry about making Mega immune to everything last...
  8. ExLight

I'm fucking confused now. Jinjo claimed to be a Tracker and Aussie is trying to lynch Kyriaki over the message. Which kinda leaves Officer Snake with it. We can't afford any more experimental misslynches tho. This decision of yours in such crucial moment comes as incredible scummy to me...
  9. ExLight

My Jailer is also N-shot. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but it might be important to this decision.
  10. ExLight

I'm really torn apart Jinjo, AE, and Officer for today's lynch. ...aaand none of them received anyone's vote... ...sigh Le's see, Jinjo and Officer respectively voted and tried to get some suspicion on Lone. Although I'm also considering the possibility of him being the Godfather (if we even...
  11. ExLight

I meant, like, you usually get a message when it gets used, right? If the only death yesterday was caused because of a Vigi shot then Eresh could've taken the mafia one. I assumed it was because I protected Mega, but if she's a bulletproof I wanna know which one happened yesterday.
  12. ExLight

Well, fuck me then. And don't worry, they have to kill Megapod first, and they gotta WIFOM with me if I'm gonna protect him again or not. ExLight - Jailer Kyriaki - Miller MegaPod - Doctor ZinnLav - Cop Lone_Garurumon - ? Could Godfather juliorain - ? AussieEevee - Mailman? Ereshkigal -...
  13. ExLight

I mean, it would be weird if you did, my role protected you from every actions. I'm saying, like, I'm just worried that the supposedly mailman-watcher might've tried to watch you expecting you to die and I ended up stopping them. Now I'm not sure if I made the right call :psyduck: EDIT: grammar
  14. ExLight

Ok, so I think it's time for some claims. I'm Jailer (Alien variant), and I protected Megapod tonight. I'm also in a masonhood with another player who is a vigilante. And unfortunately I think he's the one that shot Final tonight, I need to confirm that. But as it seems, I'm guessing mafia...
  15. ExLight

ExLight - Sexy? Kyriaki - Miller MegaPod - Doctor FinalArcadia - Reflector? juliorain - ? Lone_Garurumon - ? Ereshkigal - ? ZinnLav - Roleblocker? Officer Snake - ? AussieEevee - ? Jinjo - Mailman? So. Kyriaki and Mega are up there because their claims are literally the only real leads we...
  16. ExLight

Well, if it keeps up like this we could lose next phase. Those who voted Deku, do you have anything to add? And those who have almost posted nothing, hello? You there?
  17. ExLight

Doctor claim :lapras: Farfetched, sorry. I'll try to explain why after the night. But again, if the no-words is related to the game in any way it might just be a way she found to confuse town without giving hints of her alignment. Can't scum slip if you don't talk, right? Yea, that seems to...
  18. ExLight

Just a reminder that the other one killed was Max. So, assuming he was the one killed by mafia, which seems to be the best choice for them of the two, it's pretty clear that Caps was killed by someone else. I feel like we have too little for me to look into behavior yet. So, yea, I'm trying to...
Back
Top Bottom