Search results for query: *

1. ExLight

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

it was useful for whoever killed them if he was killed during the Night Phase then Day phase would be skipped and Mafia could kill again eh, just because someone says they don't trust someone doesn't mean they're telling the truth she was the optimal choice anyway lmao they don't hate you...
  2. ExLight

I actually agree with this decision. You got unlucky we pushed you as a lynch target, but you had a pretty decent chance of getting NK by us. Lmao, I actually picked bodyguard hoping you'd assume it was Obi-Wan from your game. It was natural for you to suspect one of us, by PoE it was going to...
  3. ExLight

Lmao we decided to optimize info, so we always went after someone we didn't know the role. N1 Calvin seemed a pretty safe kill, N2 was to somewhat clear Pika and kill a self claime power role, and N3 we decided to go for FA because we thought either FA or Contrainer were the Tracker since we had...
  4. ExLight

Ayy, so Mido did receive a flashbang, that's nice. Good game, Town. Sorry to those we killed, especially Calvin. Did you enjoy the game? Yes, it was my second ok third time as scum and I'm still trying to figure out some stuff. Seems like it worked well, although Town now has a game to use as...
  5. ExLight

Because it's a one shot, using it blindly wouldn't exactly be helpful. I'd need to get lucky to protect the person about to get nightkilled, and even if that happened it would end up with me dead messing the night events. I'm glad I saved it tbh, if we have another protective we can get 2...
  6. ExLight

OS' vote is actually really weird Why expose himself like that? If he's Town he might have something clearing jd, but if he's scum that could mean something else In the post I claimed, yea. It is a 1x shot so I didn't want to waste it. I still have it and I'll prolly use it tonight.
  7. ExLight

sigh shoots contrainer
  8. ExLight

lmao I was like "how can one be 60% mafia"
  9. ExLight

even if we focus on someone else I'm not sure we'd be able to tell whether they're 100% mafia or not either especially if it's a rushed case
  10. ExLight

It's LyLo, not MyLo. A tie results in a loss for Town. And I'm not sure if I agree with this strategy. One of the scums just exposed themselves and you want to attempt to find another one with less than 18h remaining? The entire Town+Lone has to vote this newly found scum, I afraid trying to do...
  11. ExLight

I don't even know anymore to be honest. At least claim your game, Darth. If scum got a role from it then they already know where to look for fake claims, there's no point in hiding it.
  12. ExLight

Well Scum clearly didn't plan this to happen, otherwise they'd've killed contrainer last night to end the game, so one of these cop claims prolly has quite a few problems. Both have quite the shady targets, but I feel like Pika's explains a lot of how he played; like his strong Piko defense D2...
  13. ExLight

wait wait waitwaitWAIT wtf :confused: I was pretty sure you were softing Doctor or some other kind of manipulative/protective role: Isn't that the opposite of an investigative role claim since they all return results even when redirected? It was supposedly your second time getting...
  14. ExLight

List of Games/Roles so far: Max1996 - DanganRonpa V3 Mafia - Musician (DanganRonpa V3 Mafia) Calvin ッ- ??? - JOAT (kewl Mafla) ZinnLav - Black Butler Mafia - Vanilla (Eeveelution Mafia) Pikochu - Periodic Table Mafia - Inventor (Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia) FinalArcadia - Gundam SEED Mafia...
  15. ExLight

Did everyone claim their submitted games too?
  16. ExLight

I agree with a massclaim. I'm the 1x Bodyguard, my role was slightly altered. I didn't use my shot yet.
  17. ExLight

shaubwjfivs that explains a lot although I still wish contrainer had elaborated his readlist more
  18. ExLight

Contrainer, just saying, not sure if you’ve been paying attention, but if you’re really Town your lynch will cost you and your team the game.
  19. ExLight

You're not going to try to defend yourself? No claims, nothing?
  20. ExLight

real ballsy of you to toy with both teams like that when we're guaranteed to still have a Night Phase I wonder if an angry Vigi/scumteam will go after you for giving them a mini heart attack/trying to bait them
Back
Top Bottom