Search results for query: *

1. ExLight

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Ok, salt went down, Grats on the win CyanideCrystal. Everyone played well, and I legit would be fine with anyone winning. I'll rant some criticism and comment on what I liked and disliked about the game: So first of all I'd like to address the inactivity in the Bulbagarden Forums: We had 4...
  2. ExLight

yo even though you didn't kill anyone your shots were super important for town to solve the game I'd dare to say it was the most important role
  3. ExLight

Sorry I dragged you into this mess lmao Thanks for subbing in tho :bulbaLove:
  4. ExLight

yea, zinn asked for a draw and everyone accepted in that one
  5. ExLight

we didn't, we had a completely useless ninja that would prolly act as a loud modifier if we tried to use it while insane
  6. ExLight

Did you have fun? No Do you think the game was balanced and fair? No How were the bastard parts (The heaps of killing/prot roles, Insanifier, etc.)? Not balanced Did you enjoy your role? No, why the fuck ninja How was the flavour text? It was nice, yea Did I do a good job as host, could I...
  7. ExLight

ngl, I think this is was the most frustrating game I ever played the host not even letting all the possibilities to happen and directly intervening made things super uncomfortable
  8. ExLight

I mean benign tumors are a thing and there are beneficial bacteria/viruses lmao
  9. ExLight

agdfgfh I guess I'll sent my action then
  10. ExLight

I was thinking of the possibilities and me Roleblocking + Strongmanning you hadn't come to my mind yet, you saying it was the thing that made me realize I can win we can take it to the night if yall want, but I already suggested the Draw and it would be really douchy if I took it back at this point
  11. ExLight

No, everyone decided for a Draw because it was a scenario exactly like this where super bastard roles ended up messing the balance and in the end everyone could lose or win. It was a really nice moment, you should ask Piko for the chats and give it a read if you want lol
  12. ExLight

sorry, I just got a bit excited for a moment knowing I have a chance to win is nice I'm still not taking back the draw offer tho, it would be super douchy if I did oh, english is hard, sorry
  13. ExLight

unless it's something specified in your role pm :glare:
  14. ExLight

they don't resolve like this, if I roleblock you my action will hit you first doesn't matter when you sent them
  15. ExLight

oooh that would be a win for me actually because parity means I win nice and I'd have to roleblock + kill you, otherwise you'd just insanify me and take me with you
  16. ExLight

Mega could charge his shot to have a 100% to kill mafia and 25% to kill town
  17. ExLight

it really isn't imo The Division Mafia was one of the most if not the most remarkable game I ever played and it also ended up with a three-way-draw between Indept, Mafia, and Town. And if this journey wasn't thrilling enough for you, damn son, what kind of games have you been playing
  18. ExLight

to be fair, Felly's Role would only hit insanified+Cy, and Mega could charge his shot to almost always not hurt town
  19. ExLight

well, I also found hard to believe town had like 7 kill/protection roles lmfao but oh well I don't see why I'd lie about this and I don't think I can win, that's why I'm asking if everyone wants a draw
Back
Top Bottom