Search results for query: *

1. ExLight

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Two Indepts (one being hostile) and three mafia is a bit tough for Town, I'm honestly kinda shocked at how smooth the game went for them lol Thanks for hosting! The game was pretty fun and I really enjoyed the roles. The flavor put into it seemed pretty cool, it's a bit of a shame I don't know...
  2. ExLight

...? :confused: shouldn't the lightningrod redirect everything to FF?
  3. ExLight

Vote: DawningWinds yeet
  4. ExLight

I guess at this point it's either formalities or Zinn was right about him not being Dezombifiable and DW just bluffed? FF lightninroding should be able to at least make us know who will get converted worst case scenario.
  5. ExLight

uh we lynch DW next and hopefully we win I guess? I don't see why they'd lie about being the leader unless they're being nice to the person that zombified them lol
  6. ExLight

thanks lol sorry your team got so unlucky
  7. ExLight

Town + Survivor wins? Or do we still have a Night Phase?
  8. ExLight

but you pointed out that I asked for protection and I had to double down on the lies :v if someone said it was a lie it would be a major scumslip, so why not right :v
  9. ExLight

Yea, I was just WIFOMing mafia into not killing me lol if I said I was deathproof they would be less likely to go after me
  10. ExLight

if FF is telling the truth about Lightningrod and DW is lying about being nullified then they'll attract the zombification and Zinn will also cure them so we should be fine regardless right if FF is lying about the lightningrod then we'll know who the last two threats are and we can lynch them...
  11. ExLight

If DW is lying about being nullified yea
  12. ExLight

seems a bit too much and wouldn't something like godfather or strongman/ninja be more useful considering the roles we know to exist?
  13. ExLight

I feel like it would be a bit weird if the claim was real considering scum already had bulletproof to defend themselves from the vigi?
  14. ExLight

I don't think I can, I think it would count as an extension of nameclaiming/softing character If you mean RC they were x1 Bulletproof And mine is conditioned so eh not sure if it's really comparable
  15. ExLight

how so? They just wouldn't see you moving, right?
  16. ExLight

I'm assuming it's a Night Bomb rather than a Day Bomb
  17. ExLight

I'm also in the PoE if you want to take my claim with a grain of salt, but I really just want to win with Town here umu
  18. ExLight

Yea, his role is unverifiable. FF can prove their role toNight and after that only Space is left I think...?
  19. ExLight

That's what Zinn interpreted too. But Dawning is saying that he's susceptible to de-zombification too, and that by targeting him last Night Zinn made him lose his powers and the game. Dawning confessed being the leader, which Zinn kept insisting he wasn't because his role name was just Zombie...
Back
Top Bottom