Search results for query: *

1. ExLight

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Lol, I didn't realize the SK's kills would fail if they targeted people that weren't in their list
  2. ExLight

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

damn I would’ve copped the godfather N2 yea a lot of unfortunate events for mafia, sorry you got that unlucky good game everyone and thanks for hosting Max
  3. ExLight

no, serial killer not killing last night might’ve been because snowy was inactive in the previous setup I think Serial Killer could win with town and didn’t even have to be alive (I have to recheck if that was really the case but I really think so), and if that’s the case not having our numbers...
  4. ExLight

hmm, Space had quite a few interactions with Timaeus. They don't seem like typical scum interactions, so I think this actually makes me few better about him?
  5. ExLight

hey rainbow cloud if you're serial killer please don't go around killing town before we can get rid of mafia k thanks uwu
  6. ExLight

I can see both your points on Homme tbh what are your opinions on Jeff though? There’s something about him bothering but I can’t really point out what
  7. ExLight

I’m not sure if I should say, because if I do scum might just find a way to walk around it. If I survive toNight I’ll explain my reasoning maybe.
  8. ExLight

I wonder if Todd can target himself and if he'd get a result even if something happened to his power That could prevent scum from taking him down this night
  9. ExLight

Actually I feel like cop-checking-godfather-N1 is kind of a Monty Hall Problem, true odds might be 1/15 actually (6.67%). This should maybe effectively clear Soulmaster unless I got really unlucky. oh hm, I think I see what you mean Hmm, I'm actually a bit conflicted if we did the right move...
  10. ExLight

I copped them N1, lol. So it was before Space got lynched. I think the issue with this is assuming I hit scum. It would be right if I were guaranteed to cop scum but since I could check pretty much anyone then there was a chance I just straight up hit town lol. 15 players when entering N1...
  11. ExLight

Yea, I said my Soulmaster Town result as soon as soon as day started. He's only scum if he's the godfather, which is unlikely. I agree with this, actually. Death Meta Apres Midi townlean for me now. Towncore if Timaeus flips scum, lmao.
  12. ExLight

having fun is the most important part I think Zinn mentioned before he wasn’t being able to handle the stress from playing seriously anymore so if playing like this is fun for him I’m fine with that he’s been contributing more to the game than some players like say AE who just got subbed out
  13. ExLight

Zinn is semi retired so him just memeing is fine. Just a random thought but what do we think happened with the possible Serial Killer kill? Blocked? Holstered? Inactive player? I’ll try checking the thread later looking for Space interactions D1.
  14. ExLight

I don’t think mafia would draw so much attention to them like this so I don’t see a point copping them.
Back
Top Bottom