Search results for query: *

1. E

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Huh maybe we won't get any leaks this time. I want to say it's unlikely we won't get anything...but maybe it will be a few days before instead of a few weeks this time.
  2. E

You know part of me want's to say it's bad that these games get leaked so early but on the other hand, these GameStop employees don't get paid very well so it's really hard to get too angry about it and working retail this time of year sucks...I work in a grocery store and man is this time of...
  3. E

What is going on today? RR is real? No....really? Even with all this I honestly still don't see the all previous leaders teaming up. I have too much respect for Cyrus' intelligence to think he would work with someone like Ghetsis who is so obviously on such a bad power trip he constantly tries...
  4. E

We only have a month give or take it wasn't that early all things considered.
  5. E

So wasn't there a leak or someone that said we would get a new trailer on the 22nd cus that turned out to be true?
  6. E

This is just an observation so please don't take this as an attack but I think you're in the minority. Everone I know who got a switch loves it, almost everyone online seems to love it. It has a really strong line up of games. I mean I don't have it yet but the switch is the real deal the moment...
  7. E

I just hope they don't rush it or we will end up with a poorly implemented game.
Back
Top Bottom