Search results for query: *

1. E

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

Honestly getting back on topic there should be some leaks and leakers we can discredit now right. Anyone who said anything about the direct in March having Pokemon Switch stuff in it.
  2. E

My guess is it's being pushed aside for Smash hype. There really is no question which one is more popular. The Poken DLC may just drop quietly with no fanfare.
  3. E

Of course, this makes me question the wisdom of announcing Pokemon Switch last E3, even more, when they could have just waited until this year.
  4. E

Smash is big, I mean really big, I'm not 100% sure that smash can sell the amount of Switch's Nintendo wants but it's a big chunk for sure.
  5. E

Yeah, I don't see how this is going to get them to their Switch sales goal. Well, at least they announced Smash that's something. But no Fire Emblem either, I was at least expecting that. Odd.
  6. E

Ultimately I think we're just as likely to get something here as we are to get nothing. I think this direct is going to contain the "Switch sellers" that Nintendo needs to meet their sales goals. But on the other hand, it's possible GF doesn't want to compete for airtime with the likes of Fire...
  7. E

I can't seem to find this trailer everyone is talking about.
  8. E

Hay speak for yourself I totally need a life-size Eevee! Seriously everyone in this thread needs to take a chill pill. Gen 8 will come when it comes and no sooner.
  9. E

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the supposedly leaked starters. Their just to generic, it doesn't really have the fantasy animal aspect that I've come to love from Pokemon. But it seems the view on them is mostly positive so ehh. The problem is if I had to pick one I'm just not sure I would care...
  10. E

Well if these are the new starters then I'm a little disappointed as they are rather generic
  11. E

Yeah I agree with people about the pictures being the starters...or at least I can't come up with anything else and that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the pictures.
  12. E

OK I can't believe I'm going to have to be the one to say this...but if you feel someone is being racist or insensitive to a certain group of people it might be better to just report them and let the mods sort it out.
  13. E

I'm not so certain. If they announce Pokemon switch at E3 they still have more then enough time to announce Zeraora 4 more months in fact if I remember when E3 is correctly.
  14. E

Yeah but if they are going for an E3 reveal then we still have plenty of time before they need to reveal Zeraora. I know it wouldn't be the situation some people here are hoping for but we may have to wait until summer to know what Pokemon switch even is.
  15. E

Right, but we're not talking about the kind of minor things that scare away some people, the implication was a 50/50 split. And fandoms are not so predictable that I think I know what's going to happen especially since we don't even know what these changes for sure are yet. But we have some...
  16. E

Hahah I take it from your optimism you've never seen a fandom implode before? Or maybe you have but you just don't care? Remember fire extinguishers don't work on the internet. That aside though if changes to the battle system are on the table I would like them to implement multi and double...
  17. E

See this is the part I don't get...your source seems certain that this will split the fans in half. But then why would GF practically infamous for playing it safe not see that as a problem? Are they willing to sacrifice sales for innovation? Because they've never shown such love for their art...
  18. E

So as far as the whole pandering conversation goes this has been my take. I try to have favorites from every generation and it's hard to ignore when my favorites from gen 1 get more attention then my favorites from gen 4 and 5. In Sun/Moon and US/UM for example they use Spearow as the common...
  19. E

Basically this. Nothing good is going to come of rushing out a game where the whole formula is changed. The balance of Pokemon battles are delicate enough with how many different Pokemon there are and that number of Pokemon is something I don't see changing no matter what they do to the battle...
  20. E

I'm still not buying the real time battles. I think it would take to much time to test and implement. And there's still competitive to consider.
Back
Top Bottom