Search results for query: *

1. E

Spoilers The Difficulty Discussion (USUM)

It's funny you say that that lopunny did the same thing to me. But it was only ever that one. I wonder if Lusamine is programed to toy with you since she's the only person who failed to use super effective attacks when she should have.
  2. E

Yeah it only seems like gen 4 has better AI but the Pokemon AI has only ever been good at one thing, picking supereffective moves. Gen 4 didn't bother giving most AI trainers boosting moves. And when they did those moves were also part of an attack. The AI seemed smarter because most they never...
  3. E

I didn't use the EXP share but I was raised on gen 1 so I still grind out of habit so I would probably be the worst person to ask about this. Still even considering this I could definitely feel the increased challenge during boss fights even some npc trainer fights. Not only that but that...
  4. E

Well, it's time, I searched for this thread but failed to find anything and as such, I decided to make it. As always feel free to let me know if this thread already exists. For a long time now many have complained that the difficulty of these games is to easy. In usum Gamefreak seems to have...
Back
Top Bottom