Search results for query: *

1. E

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Can someone from England tell me why the trainers backpacks are so firkin' huge?
  2. E

Well the forums are skill up...I like the look of the region so far...but the starters are not jumping out at me yet. I'll have to think hard on which one I want as my partner for this game. So how are we for leaks, anything for sure true at all?
  3. E

I hope they keep coming with the unique starter types because I can't go back to monotype starters anymore.
  4. E

Well the good news is I have lots of free time in the morning since it only takes me 30mins to get ready for the am route at 9 so I always have 30 extra minutes anyways. Edit: also I have a female boss...thinking about it I don't think I've ever had a Male boss.
  5. E

I'll have to clock into work at 8am (when the direct is in my time zone) tomorrow. I wonder if my boss will notice if I grab my work phone before 8 so I can watch the direct.
  6. E

So what are people thinking, is all 7 mins going to be about gen 8, will it by mostly fluff and a little of gen 8? Or will it somehow be a spinoff game and then gen 8?
  7. E

Just a ramider to everyone that these forums will crash tomorrow. They just will, no point in trying to fight it. So don't expect to be able to jump on here right after the direct.
  8. E

Well, well, well, looks like Paul's 100% certainty ment something after all. Oh mr. Conductor, Sell me a ticket for the hype train, I know not where it goes, And it's always one way. But I will cross my heart, For if I die, I die with hype in my heart.
  9. E

I think people are just being silly. They are baseing everything on patterns and marketing hints. The issue with this is that is that not getting an announcement this week would brake a pattern in and of its self, so it's strange to say that we can't get an announcement this week because of a...
  10. E

I'm not 100% on board with the Pokemon day announcement. But I'll save my thoughts on why and what to expect next after this week has passed. I think it's to early to call it for the week.
  11. E

They seem to get a lot of inside info about Nintendo stuff. But I don't think they get any Pokemon stuff. They have a certain way of expressing their inside information that they didn't do in this video. I don't really have a good way to explain it but go back and watch their last direct...
  12. E

Ahh well if it is true...the poor ice type is getting shafted even more then in gen 7.
  13. E

Uhh could someone explain this leak to me? I must have missed it while skimming.
  14. E

Is it just me or does that look like a Pokemon Go loading screen?
  15. E

I'm back everyone. I got a lot done this week and now I'm interested to see if we get anything this up coming week. I skimmed though the pages just now so I probably didn't see every leak. But I noticed someone on Twitter talking about a leak from a Nintendo rep and I just want to say. Those...
  16. E

Well with not much else to speculate about right now and nothing to go off of, I think it's about time I check out for a bit. I have a few games I need to finish anyways and some writing projects that I need to focus on so I'll be absent until the week of Pokémon day. Or until I hear something...
  17. E

IMDb doesn't usually get things wrong about movies, all the big movie critic internet personalities use it and consider it fact without much question.
  18. E

We could still get a shadow drop before Pokemon day, but I'm not sure about that. We're in that situation again where people like Paul are starting to get very confident about what they seem to know but can't say. Paul clearly said in this thread that he would see us in two weeks. To me, that...
  19. E

Wow this was an oddly disappointing direct, as a Switch owner very few of these games look like they might be worth my time. The Links Awakening Remake was the only thing that stood out to me, heck the direct ended ten minuets ago and that game and the Celestial Chain game are the only one's I...
  20. E

Now that I've looked at the twitter info the fact that they seem to be focusing on Fire Emblem makes me think that Pokémon is unlikely here. Fire emblem should probably not be eclipsed by Pokémon and if Pokémon was announced during the same direct as Fire Emblem it would risk doing just...
Back
Top Bottom