Search results for query: *

1. E

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

*sigh* I think it's time I stepped away from these forums for a time. This place is very anti hype right now and very much is not good for my mental health. Both this thread and the 8th gen one are very negative right now and the fan fiction and role playing sections are not making up for it...
  2. E

Everything about this game makes me think their trying to be cute instead of serious. And honestly everything about this is heart meltingly cute and I love it but cute isn't for everyone so your millage may very.
  3. E

Yeah I know, I was mostly joking. Still I do find it interesting that the two mascots of these games are getting new moves all to themselves, odd coverage moves at that.
  4. E

Wait if it's called water walk this could finally explain how Pokemon can battle on water when their not a water type. Maybe their like Naruto characters and can control their energy so they can walk on water.
  5. E

The Pokegods were in gen one all along. All those playground rumors were true. We must resume the search for Pikablue we've been lied to this whole time.
  6. E

My theory is that it's an either-or situation. So if we have a water type Pokemon we ride that but if not Pikachu or Eevee take care of it. But I have nothing to back that up.
  7. E

Near as I can tell all HM moves are replaced by something Eevee or Pikachu can do. So they don't need the move but apparently can cut down trees surf and probably push boulders and smash rocks. That's one strong Pikachu and Eevee.
  8. E

In case you missed it.
  9. E

Under normal cercircumstan I'd say the Nintendo direct would have no new Pokemon info in it. But it does line up well with that pink whale leak. Hmm well we will know tomorrow.
  10. E

Ohhhhh maybe it's for those new tag team cards.
  11. E

It seems possible, but it is a little weird that they would introduce new moves in a remake for Pokémon that have been around for 21 years. Unless this is for the gen 8 games in which case who knows.
  12. E

Why are abilities the deal breaker? I would honestly expect the go style catching mechanics to turn you off first. Abilities are far more important in competitive then in standard play they are usually easy to ignore and when they are not easy to ignore their usually annoying. I can't imagine...
  13. E

I guess I look at it differently then you. The pandering it's self is not nostalgic. For example Charizard is nostolgic for me but mega Charizard is not. Sure mega Charizard panders to my nostalgia of Charizard, but the mega does not automatically become nostalgic. I'm also in a strange place...
  14. E

Everyone just kind of assumed this was Kanto nastolga+go tie in. And that made perfect sense at the time...but with mega evolutions it just doesn't anymore. Mega evolutions have nothing to do with go and don't really have any gen 1 nastolga since megas are a gen 6 thing. While I think it is...
  15. E

I'm surprised people are happy about the return of mega evolution. You know this is just going to make the game easier right? That's one of the things I see complained about the most. But what is essentially easy mode forms are good to have back? Well whatever, I can at least still hold out...
  16. E

In case people have not seen it yet: I thought I saw talk of this somewhere but couldn't find the video so I'll put it here. Provides a closer look at stuff we've already seen.
  17. E

That explains it, I've been avoiding that thread.
  18. E

Wow I'm surprised no one has shared Pokeshoppers latest tweet. I would but I don't have Twitter and I can't do that from my phone without an account.
  19. E

I think let's go will be successful sure, but I don't think GF are going to take that as a blank check to make every game like let's go. The backlash from this game is something that they've already noticed and the interview seems to indicate that they would like both newer casual players while...
  20. E

All my Pokemon go friends are excited for this. And I've seen nothing but good things when I go on places like Silph Road or Pokémon Go forums. My friends who grew up playing red and blue are giving it a pass. But that's only one or two on my Facebook timeline, everyone else looks like they are...
Back
Top Bottom