Search results for query: *

1. E

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Yeah, I was was surprised as well--it's an interesting direction to be sure. I wonder if we'll finally get something fresh as far as the anime goes.
  2. E

Honestly, I've always thought that Misty's tomboyishness was way overstated, but that's beside the point. Personally I always wait until we see the character in action before judging, the personality is far more important than the design for me.
  3. E

My suspicion is that they are going to have a female lead with a similar personality to Ash. The, go get them, shonen type hero. If they are going that way I wonder how they will distinguish the two so things don't get too repetitive.
  4. E

Then just report me and get it over with, I don't really care that I'm makeing you uncomfortable. And I'm not going to apologize.
  5. E

I am saddened that we live in a world where even mentioning the word non-binary is seen as political. What about non-binary pokemon fans who frequent these forms should they not be able to talk about themselves honestly? I thought these forums where a place where everyone was supposed to be...
  6. E

To be fair you also have to have an understanding of how anime characters are designed to know that long eyelashes + specific eye shape = female.
  7. E

To be fair those are both hard to notice. You have to look at the zoomed-in picture of her face to notice her eyelashes and the hairclip could easily have been just been red-colored highlights in her hair. Also can we not get offended at misgendering cartoon characters. I know gender is more...
  8. E

Maybe go back and read my posts a few pages back. I was confused too but that is actually a girl.
  9. E

Now that I'm over my gender confusion. I think the traveling pair is a good idea for a more global Pokemon adventure. I imagine with this type of setup there is going to be a lot of "characters of the day" and so just sticking with the two main characters will keep things neater and eiser to...
  10. E

Ohhhhh I see it now, wow. Yeah, I'm not sure I would use the word "clearly" nothing wrong with a little gender ambiguity mind you, it's 2019. Thanks for pointing that out!
  11. E

I feel a bit to much like a doubting Thomas on this--but could someone explain why they think the new character is a girl? I just can't see it. I know technically you could design a girl character to look like a boy. But that's not what I'm talking about, what are you folks seeing that makes you...
Back
Top Bottom