Search results for query: *

1. E

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Whoo boy that was a lot to catch up on. It's going to be quite a few days before I have any major judgments on any of these new Pokmon. I'll probably wait until the games come out to make up my mind on what I like and don't like.
  2. E

Well time for bed. I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow there will be lots more.
  3. E

4 chan has always been the cesspool pool of the internet. I never bother going there. Thanks to those who brave the bs to bring us info.
  4. E

Well...my only hope is that there is no why some random leaker knows about a new evolution method that hasn't been revealed yet.
  5. E

I'm sorry, I know we're all excited, but please stop posting from 4 Chan. We can't follow the links anyways. Take a screenshot, use the snippet tool.
  6. E

Our doom....
  7. E

It's not impossible, but I think we're at the point now where it's just as hard to prove they're fake as it is to prove these leaks are real.
  8. E

If this is a fake, my hats off to the leaker. We have two different sources reinforcing each other so that would take some work.
  9. E

... Isn't that just a person in a costume? I guess I'm deffinetly sticking with sobble then.
  10. E

I'm still team sobble...but to each their own.
  11. E

I like Sobbles final form, I can't wait to have my cool spy mon who can get in and out undetected. Grooky is bad form 1 okay in form 2 and somehow worse in form 3. So I'm still okay with being team Sobble if this is indeed real. Now I just want to see Scorebunny's final form to see if it would...
  12. E

Good luck, looks like my brain isn't going to let me look away.
  13. E

Ahh that's right, we live in a world where the admission of being fake can be just as fake at the original leak. I hate 4 chan.
  14. E

Yeah I thought you were trying to say Eevee isn't popular. Carry on.
  15. E

I'm lost...I 100% thought you were arguing the opposite position. Would it maybe be possible to cut down on the use of double negatives? Edit: Yeah looking back on it I thought you were trying to argue that eevee wasn't popular. Now I'm confused.
  16. E

Eevee got it's own game.
  17. E

What would be the point? The leak says that this new eevee style pokemon has a fire, electric and water evolutions. But those are the same evolutions that eevee has. If they were going to do a new kind of evolution Pokemon wouldn't they try to give it a different gimmick, like evolving into duel...
  18. E

This is actually one of my fears. Incinaroar and Primarina were both too much. And there really was no way to tell based on how their first firms looked. I was actually team Litten, though I liked rowlet well enough. But once I saw what incinaroar looked like it was team rowlet all the way...
  19. E

Opps, sorry about that I deleted that post cus I saw someone else answer the question somewhere and that turned your post into a double post. My bad.
  20. E

Wow, the only thing I can see going wrong here is if they just front-loaded all the new mons so you encounter them early and all the old mons you encounter latter. But I think that's a bit of a slim chance and things are looking good for the number of new Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom