Search results for query: *

1. E

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Interesting, I wonder how much GF and TPCi are banking on the power of positive press. We could get a good idea about how good these games are from this.
  2. E

So I guess now we need to start taking bets on whether or not we will get the evolutions of the starters before the games come out. It's starting to seem less and less likely.
  3. E

Sooooo.... This is the point in the conversation where I need to warn you I have autism and tend to take people literally. I mention this because I feel like you might be trying to make a point through hyperbole that I'm not really clear on. But your comment seems to indicate that we've gotten...
  4. E

The number of new pokemon revealed is irrelevant to the dexit issue. It's the old pokemon that should have been revealed when the dexit outcry started. Also we can split hairs about the percentages all we want. But I don't recall anyone in the sun and moon era saying they should have revealed...
  5. E

True, but at least Galarian Pokemon get forms this time. The poor gen 6 mons were overshadowed by older mons that got megas.
  6. E

... Dude, it's a game. Yes, I know that technically my partner Eevee is still in the Let's Go games. But you get the new Eevee from having the old data, and it has some of the same attributes, it can't evolve, it has a special move attached to it even if it is a different special move. I'll...
  7. E

I'm at least happy my Eevee friend from let's go eevee will be able to join me in some form or fashion in sword and shield, I was actually a little worried about that. Also, I understand why people are upset at this but honestly considering the way this marketing cycle has been going I would...
  8. E

Found it, or at least good enough for now!
  9. E

FAKE NEWS. Okay in all seriousness though I think it's a good point--but now I want to see sirfetched ridding on a G Rapidash once it gets revealed.
  10. E

What's your logic here? Are you trying to say that they are releasing fewer advertisements to give the Dexit folks less real estate to comment on? I don't think that will work with the way the internet is, there is always space for people to voice their opinions on these sorts of things.
  11. E

Does someone want to check on GF and TPCi. They may have fallen asleep during the Livestream, I know I almost did. Joking aside, we're really are very close to these games coming out. And the hint I seem to be getting is that they are going to be keeping things very close to the chest. That...
  12. E

So I would expect new info on the games to speed up now. If I was advertising these games, we would get new info every week until the games come out. It wouldn't have to be big info. Just something here and there every week until we get the games. Now the question is will we get something...
  13. E

Hmm to add onto this do people think we'll get info on Home before or after the games come out?
  14. E

With nothing else going on I'm starting to make bets on how much more information people think we're going to get. It's been a little sparse this time around so I'm starting to wonder how much more we will actually get before the games come out (baring the inevitable datamine of course). What...
  15. E

IDK the marketing team has been super off the ball this hype session. They could have more but I'm not convinced yet.
  16. E

So uhh, are we supposed to have something now or did I read the time wrong?
  17. E

Considering how little we've gotten this month I expect to get something more then the glitched Pokemon reveal. We are fast approaching the one month countdown and the hype for this game is so tepid it's depressing.
  18. E

Well its something to look forward to on Wednesday if nothing else. Hopefully they give us more then just the pokemon from the glitched reveal.
  19. E

Now the question is...do we get some more new info today, or do we have to wait for a week or two?
  20. E

It looks like a scratch off ticket to me for some reason.
Back
Top Bottom