Search results for query: *

1. E

SwSh Camping and Cooking

I'd say you guys are thinking too much about this--but this is pokemon breeding we're talking about--people have been thinking too much about Pokemon breeding since it's inception. In my head, you wake up in the morning and one of your Pokemon has an egg. And a text box pops up saying...
  2. E

SwSh Camping and Cooking

There are some people on YouTube who think breeding might take place in camp now. Poketubers are not usually a good source of info; but what do people think of this idea. Would it make breeding better, worse, or the same?
  3. E

SwSh Camping and Cooking

Ahhh yes you're correct, that's also a Go issue as well and I feel like let's go inherited that issue when it tried to capitalize on Go's mechanics. I personally just ignored that and used the first pokemon of each species I caught. Proof I guess that everyone experiences these games...
  4. E

SwSh Camping and Cooking

I would disagree that the affection mechanics really make up the difference. Affection just causes the player to rely more on luck since affection just improves the likelyhood of getting a crit or surviving at 1 hp. I would say a little of colum A a little of Colum B on this one. But I can't...
  5. E

SwSh Camping and Cooking

It can have both, but there are consequences. I feel rather strongly that the pet simulator aspect of the game is one of the major factors that has affected the difficulty curve and the way people play the game. Here's my example: Back in red and blue I caught a Caterpie and raised it to be a...
  6. E

SwSh Camping and Cooking

I'm pretty meh on the cooking. Camping looks like it might be the next iteration of amie and that has me a little intreaged. I still use refresh so a more complex version of that where pokemon also play with each other might be interesting. On the other hand I've gone on a rant about how...
Back
Top Bottom