Search results for query: *

1. EzloSpirit

Your Egg hatched into EzloSpirit!

AHEM I'm gonna go ahead and pop back in here to say I'm going to try this again lol. I first joined Bulba over 3 years ago and then vanished shortly afterward. Prolly because I was still overwhelmed with grad school. Funnily enough, I've been done with grad school for over 3 years now lol, so...
  2. EzloSpirit

@omahanime, Thanks!
  3. EzloSpirit

Thank you! I expect that I will! Thanks! It's my username from Zelda Universe, but it's kind of become a brand for me, so I use it a lot! The story behind it is this: I made a FictionPress account in 2008, SightSpirit, which is a combination of two of the major fantasy series I've come up...
  4. EzloSpirit

Hello, Sheep! (Mareep so fluffy!) I used to have this habit, in games where you get a Togepi Egg, of never exposing my Togepi to opponents after hatching, causing it to remain "pure" lol. I think it was my SoulSilver game in which I took that to the extreme by also carrying my Togepi around in...
  5. EzloSpirit

(Apologies for the really awkward thread title lol.) Hi, Bulbapeople! I'm EzloSpirit, though most people call me Ezlo, even though I'm not a talking hat; I'm also known as Eden to those who are in the know (like you, now)! I've been a Pokémon fan for two decades, and this is the only second...
Back
Top Bottom