Search results for query: *

1. F

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Warubiaru/whatever the fuck Sandile's final evo is called is fragile without Intimidate anyways. Hasty should work fine with the set listed. Make sure Landlos, Gliscor, Skarm, and Virizion are dead.
  2. F

If a Pokemon holding a Gem attacks a Pokemon behind Protect, does the Gem get used?
  3. F

Perhaps Jolteon, which has the best stats out of all of those and also has the benefit of blistering speed. For the last slot, maybe HP Water (for coverage and benefits from rain) or Discharge (which hits both opponents but also your partner)?
  4. F

To be honest, just experiment. I've seen all kinds of builds but if you're running WoW, maybe something like Bold 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD might work. That's what I used in the 4th gen, but maybe you should try it out and maybe do some damage calcs.
  5. F

Don't worry about HP Grass too much because it's assuming a) you are using it in UU and b) it is solely for Omastar, Kabutops, and Rhyperior so it is semi-situational.
  6. F

lolwat congos is zerowing In gen V, it is possible to EV train lv 100 Pokemon via the use of the Feather items, which act like the vitamins except that they give 1 EV each, but there is no limit to how many you can give.
  7. F

What I do is I take a lv 1 Pokemon, kill a high leveled Pokemon (you know, by sending the lv 1 out first then switching to something else that can kill the high leveled Poke), and just punch in the stats into Metalkid's calculator as it gains like 10 levels. You'll need an EV wipe berry for it...
  8. F

Yeah. There's no simulator that supports those right now and I don't think people with actual copies of B/W are focusing on them. If you're interested in 5th gen multi-battles, there's a VGC 2011 thread.
  9. F

No. You could make a thread if you want, but I'm willing to bet that not many people have experience with them at all.
  10. F

A physically inclined Ape should run Close Combat / Thunderpunch for sure. Your Fire STAB depends on personal preference....you can run Flare Blitz although the recoil is not appealing or it can run Overheat and go mixed. Last slot can be Stone Edge or U-turn if you like.
  11. F

Yeah, once you're done with EV training, you're safe to train your Pokemon til lv 100.
  12. F

If you want to run a support set with Jolly, I would suggest that you run more speed, max if it tickles your fancy. You should run at least 184 Speed to outrun base 90s, a little more if you fear speedy Uxie sets. That being said, I like the second set better than the first although I would...
  13. F

If you want to run Toxic, Toxic / Leech Seed / Energy Ball / filler (maybe Synthesis?) with a very defensive nature and spread does the trick. Offensive sets should run a Life Orb, Choice Specs, or Choice Scarf with Leaf Storm / Sludge Bomb / Earthquake / filler (maybe HP Fire or Sleep Powder?)...
  14. F

Honestly, it's not a good idea to have them both on the same set. You either go a defensive route with Toxic, or an offensive one with Sludge Bomb (which has a 30% chance to poison anyways).
  15. F

What do you mean "Poison oriented" Venusaur? Do you want a bulky Toxic user? Or just something to use Poison moves? Venusaur's selection of poison moves is very, very sparse.....pretty much limited to Toxic and Sludge Bomb.
  16. F

Maybe it's different in-game. Battle Frontier/Wi-Fi are different and I know for a fact that you don't lose your item in them.
  17. F

I'm pretty sure that any items lost to Knock Off/Trick etc are returned to you at the end of any battle, regardless of where it is.
  18. F

No. Your items are returned to you at the end of battle.
  19. F

Outrage / DD / EQ form the basis of the dreaded DDMence set. The last slot depends on what you want. If you want a more defensive, longer lasting Mence, Roost is a good candidate for the last slot. Fire Blast usually completes offensive variants because it helps you punch through steels. A small...
  20. F

No. You have to gain experience to receive EVs, so by principle if you faint, you don't get EXP and therefore no EVs.
Back
Top Bottom