• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FANG-TAN

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

They actually showed that in the early trailers. Natural catastrophes happen at 0:22. What appears to be Tamamushi City (?) and Safari Zone, among other locations, got completely fucked.
  2. FANG-TAN

They should have had Domino instead of Matori. And Mondo instead of that ramen dude from that Rocket-centered DP episode. Everything up to the end of DP had decent continuity and all, but Shudou's Rocket Gang members > those suspiciously similar substitutes, and it's a shame they didn't use them.
  3. FANG-TAN

Checked the Japanese episode just to confirm it. He says "After I'm done with my task, I'll come right back" (用事を済ませたら直ぐに帰ってくるから). The task being his errand for Dr. Orchid concerning the GS Ball in the Orange Islands.
  4. FANG-TAN

It was in the Japanese version as well iirc, Pokemoa/Soara even jokes about it in his fanarts.
Back
Top Bottom