Search results for query: *

1. FaeKing17

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Like y'all are legit arguing with black people and black artist about how THEIR SKIN works under different lighting it's legit not adding up :confused:
  2. FaeKing17

Honestly I'm not taking anything any of you say seriously. Because majority boils down to defending colorism, whitewashing, and generally missing the point. Anyway argue at the wall for now I'll be back in a few.
  3. FaeKing17

Stop being intentionally obtuse. Bleaching a dark skin character inorder to make them lighter has actual real world negative connotations.
  4. FaeKing17

No because they aren't the same thing.
  5. FaeKing17

That would imply that everythings on the exact same equal footing.
  6. FaeKing17

This is still confusing me, why is everything but her skin the exact same?
  7. FaeKing17

That's literally has never been the problem.
  8. FaeKing17

I've seen people draw Nessa as an ape along with intentionally drawing her pale and making her look like she's in minstrel show. Excuse me if I'm lacking any empathy.
  9. FaeKing17

People take criticism as being attacked all the time specifically in situations like this. The tried and true "SJW" comment.
  10. FaeKing17

Them being Japanese isn't an actual excuse so I don't understand why you bothered using. Art like everything else can be criticized.
  11. FaeKing17

Cover art and what's actually written are completely separate things all together.
  12. FaeKing17

If you're so afraid of receiving criticism on your art that you'd stop drawing black people all together, you probably should just stop drawing.
  13. FaeKing17

Hermione was always black to begin with and let's stop acting as if everything is created equally.
  14. FaeKing17

Multiple artist have already said that that isn't how lighting works on dark skin.
  15. FaeKing17

More god awful takes. The complaints on artist lightening Nessa's skin tone are completely valid.
  16. FaeKing17

Seems like a none issue in comparison.
  17. FaeKing17

I don't think every single or 2 stage Pokemon needs an evolution tbh
Back
Top Bottom