Search results for query: *

1. FaeKing17

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I know about the same
  2. FaeKing17

I think this where we bring in the style of the games and artistic choices. The textures and quality in Pokémon CAN be better than what they currently are.
  3. FaeKing17

I’m well aware of that and I’m sorry but I see far more support against the criticism on Reddit as well as Twitter and tumblr, in my experience
  4. FaeKing17

I agree but I see more than once that any criticism is automatically brought into the whining category regardless of how thoughtful it is.
  5. FaeKing17

I’m gonna complain regardless even if isn’t liked or accepted. The problem is that nobody wants acknowledge the faults in the game and get upset when somebody brings it up. Despite the fact that they’re perfectly valid points. I don’t think it’s too much to ask that Pokémon does better on its...
  6. FaeKing17

I saw a still on Twitter and they’re awful
  7. FaeKing17

Hoping this is like old footage but I realistically nah
  8. FaeKing17

That ain’t no problem. Multitasking is a very important skill.
  9. FaeKing17

Gamefreak needs to hop on a bus and take that 7 mile trip to Monolith.
  10. FaeKing17

As someone who who’s been a big defender of Pokémon graphics, they definitely need to step up their game. I’m gonna give them the benefit of the doubt with it not being released till next year but it needs big work. There’s no reason a mobile game should have a prettier world than a game as big...
Back
Top Bottom