Search results for query: *

1. F

What video games are you playing now?

I'm still Splatooning all over the place. :)
  2. F

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo. Trying out the Insect Glaive for a bit before going back to the actual game.
  3. F

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Honestly I'm a little overwhelmed by this game... and I haven't even done the first true mission yet! @__@;;
  4. F

Pokémon Shuffle and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. The glitch in Pokémon Shuffle is especially helpful. :P
  5. F

Flipnote Studio 3D. This is actually a nice little application. Too bad it doesn't have online sharing.
  6. F

Metroid Prime Trilogy and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo.
  7. F

I played quite a few games today: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (finally unlocked my last character, Duck Hunt!), and Super Mario 3D World.
  8. F

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo It's my first time experiencing Monster Hunter! :) I'm currently trying out the different weapons so that I know which one(s) to use when the full game comes out.
  9. F

Still chugging along in Fantasy Life. Unexpected thanks for confirming something for me--I was thinking about picking up SMG2 today, but now I know that I shouldn't buy it.
  10. F

Fantasy Life and Just Dance 2015.
  11. F

Pokémon Omega Ruby. I'm finally finished with the Delta Episode; I'm just gonna mess around at the Battle Resort for a bit and then put this game to rest.
  12. F

Just Dance 2015 I bought it for my niece 'cause she's been asking for this game since forever... ... Of course I end up liking the game more than she does. @__@;;
  13. F

Pokémon Omega Ruby. I'm right in front of Groudon, but it refuses to be captured. I may just knock it out and capture it later so that I can continue the story. I've also been enjoying Super Mario 3D World for some reason. It's not as entertaining as Super Mario 3D Land, in my opinion, but it's...
  14. F

Still moving through Pokémon Omega Ruby. It's also a babysitting weekend, so lots of Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U with the niece and nephew.
  15. F

Still slowly moving through Omega Ruby. Just received my fifth badge, and I'm now headed to Eastern Hoenn!
  16. F

Pokémon Omega Ruby. I just got rid of the rocks in Rusturf Tunnel (I spent way too much time just trying to process Mauville City), so now it's time to make the trek to Lavaridge Town.
  17. F

Played some Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Also played Nintendo Land and Super Smash Bros. Brawl with the niece & nephew. (My niece is already disappointed in Smash Wii U because it won't have her main, Snake. She also doesn't want to use the Gamecube controller anymore 'cause she's used to the Wii...
  18. F

Mario Kart 8 I think the new DLC pack is a little overhyped in my opinion, but it's still fun. Having a surprising amount of fun using Tanooki Mario of all characters.
  19. F

Did some online shenanigans on Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Mario Kart 8.
  20. F

A lot of Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Lego City: Undercover with the niece and nephew this weekend. Personally I'm playing Fantasy Life as well. I completed a lot of Stars quests for the Wizard Life... as an Alchemist, so now I have to re-do all those quests as a Wizard to...
Back
Top Bottom