Search results for query: *

1. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Also Mega Charizard X lends itself to be a much better mixed sweeper compared to Mega Charizard Y, which makes MCharX less predictable than MCharY. Also, Tough Claws essentially gives MCharX a Life Orb boost without the drawbacks of the item...
  2. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) It could be that Air Cutter is in fact an egg move, we just don't have access to it yet because it requires transferring Pokémon from previous generations via PokéBank. As Serebii mentioned earlier today on its website: And the Bulbapedia...
  3. F

Re: X and Y region lock. Gah, you're right--I mis-remembered my information, sorry! @__@;; Most, if not all, English* copies of B/W/B2/W2 have a special region code that allows them to work on DSi/3DS devices from multiple regions. The second post in this thread explains why this happens. 3DS...
  4. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Not sure about Mewtwo, but I know Xerneas & Yveltal have high catch rates. It's also important to note that Dusk Balls have a higher chance of catching a Pokémon caught in a cave (maybe they increased this chance in X/Y?), which may explain (at...
  5. F

Re: X and Y region lock. Nah, it won't work. DS games are not region-locked, which is why your North American White 2 worked in a PAL 3DS. 3DS games are region-locked, however, so a North American Pokémon X/Y will only work in a North American 3DS.
  6. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I recently saw a forum post over at Marriland that says the Masuda Method was based on language and not country of origin. I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere else, but I think at this point this is the general consensus, so if you're playing...
  7. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I was thinking the same thing, but I was hoping someone might have found something that definitely confirms/denies that. Ah well, thanks for answering, though!
  8. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yeah, that's what I've read--but now I have a different question: So let's say I have a PAL-region Pokémon X, with my PAL region-locked 3DS location set to the UK, and I set the language in my Pokémon X to Korean. And then I trade a Ditto...
  9. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Since putting a Pokémon in the Bank is considered a transfer rather than a trade, you would still need a second console for trade evolutions.
  10. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) All of the ~3 Floette I caught in Friend Safari were red, so there's that. (I only have one Safari with Floette.)
  11. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Within the games, there is a man in the Kiloude City Pokémon Center who will tell you about the "intriguing potential" of your Pokémon--based on his statements, you can at least get a general idea of your Pokémon's IVs. You can also use an...
  12. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) If I'm understanding your question, having a Pokémon hold the Lucky Egg increases the amount of experience that Pokémon gets regardless of Exp. Share, yes. It would be like a Pokémon holding a Scope Lens while having the ability Super Luck...
  13. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yup yup, it needs to hold that incense while breeding.
  14. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) No shard tutors, unfortunately; for pre-Gen VI Pokémon, you'll have to transport them from previous games with the move taught first before bringing them to XY.
  15. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Since no one has been able to get into and read the game code, we simply don't know if there are other Mega Stones/Evolutions available. (If that event Torchic never took place, for example, we wouldn't have known about Blazikenite or Mega...
  16. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Those NPCs don't exist in XY as far as I can tell; I didn't run into any during my play through, and I can't find anything online that would suggest they exist in the games.
  17. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I'm preeeeetty sure that's not the country of origin, but instead the language of the save file that the Pokémon was caught in. (So if I my region were set to the UK on my 3DS and I booted up Pokémon Y in French, a Pokémon caught in that save...
  18. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) It's possible--but first you need to max out your style in Lumiose City, and you must have received all of the other O-Powers from Mr. Bonding. Once you complete those two things, you can get it in Café Introversion.
  19. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I just tried this today, and yup--got the missing items from the flower vases! So I'm gonna keep checking them and see what's up. Thanks a lot for mentioning this! :) It's tentatively scheduled to take place at the end of January 2014. (Check...
  20. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Route 13.
Back
Top Bottom