Search results for query: *

1. Fairy Type Arceus

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

What time does coro coro usually leak in the east coast? It's 10:12 pm right now here
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

In universe Pikachu has existed for more then 20 years and likely has had dolls and crap in its likeness in universe since they figured out how to make merchandise and knew of Pikachu existence so no
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

So corocoro hasn't abandoned pokemon in favor of Yokai after all.
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

I feel like the we codes are one time use each other wise We'd have unlimited access to event mons. The only exception is non legendary Pokemon those are codes can be shared
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

Maybe Pokemon are tired of magizine leaks and have just settled on revealing the info themselves, and thats why we're getting info from them instead, maybe corocros info will be a repeat of what we're about to see.
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

Yes please I need this dog wow much pokemon such blurry such speculate wow
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

this was in the video though
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

If it's not in this issue somewhere I can totally see the next issue being recap
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

Masuda should be thankful corocoro didn't leak before the trailer because otherwise the immature fans would be tweeting death threats to him
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

Sorry thought I clicked on the gen 7 discussion thread
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

Still nothing new from coro coro? Don't see why they didn't show the box arts atleast.
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

And zygarde 10%&100% they'll likely be in the games. I can just see them not revealing anything about the games, they've been way to secretive with these games, theres no harm in showing us the box mascots or even their shadows instead of blotting the whole thing out.
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

Called it, magearnas type and that it's a mythical pokemon. I knew that's all we'd get.
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

magearnas typing and confirming its an event pokemon to be distributed to sun and moon. and thats probably it
  15. Fairy Type Arceus

I loved chespin because he wasn't reptilian for once (altough my favorite grass type still remains treecko but chespins a close second) Oh there was still crying and complaining when quiladin was revealed. Chestnaught was ok so he didn't get as much hate as his pre evo, delphox alot of people...
  16. Fairy Type Arceus

didn't the whole pokedex for bw get leaked like months ahead of time? I can't imagine it, I wasn't following black and whites release. Post some examples of when their final evos were shown xD
  17. Fairy Type Arceus

Just because we only saw up to mewtwo doesn't mean it'll be gen 1 only you guys are thinking its just for old fans but I see alot of kids with iphones these days and can just easily download this app and they might have never heard of pokemon before downloading it. They'll likely be dragging...
  18. Fairy Type Arceus

I heard or/as is starting to leak I don't want to know anything specific but is there more megas? don't tell me which ones or how many just is there more?
  19. Fairy Type Arceus

Kinda surpirsed the game hasn't already started leaking, it was around this time last year x/y leaked
  20. Fairy Type Arceus

If the demo had all the megas then i expect nothing but the art work of the gym leaders and elite four, the battle resort (mentioned atleast) and that'll probably be it, maybe a showcase of zinnia. if theres some megas left, I'd say 2 or 3 revealed alongside what I just mentioned
Back
Top Bottom