Search results for query: *

1. Fairy Type Arceus

Generation VII confirmed!

They is literally no way to think Ora's was worse then frlg when all frlg added was sevvi islands. And this is coming from someone who started with fire red.
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

Cosmoem (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia 2204 lbs... O____O how da **** did she carry this thing in her bag and why is it so heavy?
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

Only got as far as thiftu management can't find anything else with him, so all I know is he wants to study dance aboard but can't since he got laid off, feels unfinished though and a line popped about about the battle lingering in my mind so I think its not done yet.
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

Apparently kiawe works at the thifty mangement theres a little side plot sith him if you meet him at his house in the old west town
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

Exactly the looker missions were kinda funny and an interesting post game story just short this could be the same situation. To be fair why does there have to be a post game? The game tells its story now make a competitive team and fight your friends or catch em all (if starting from scratch...
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

If they did bring back limited tms they atleast need to be buyable, its not about the in game use of them its competitive if I want my in game dewgong to know ice beam but also want to teach greninja ice beam for online matches I have to wait. But then what if 2 months later I want a different...
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

was like that with oras as well sceptiles lighting rod and swamperts swift swim, rayquazas/groudon/kyogres new ability all viable for doubles (and vgc that year had legionaries so it could be used)
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

Can it be traded to red or blue? Or transferred to gold/sliver when they first came out?
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

If I can evolve the pokemon yellow Pikachu In alola it would fit perfectly since this Pikachu likes to surf. My head canon would be that Sampson oak visits oak one day and released his Pikachu or maybe it was stolen by team rocket and it escaped making its way back to pallet town where you get...
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

The other is hariyama
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

Does this mean they're both cathchable in game or just an early development screen shot?
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

Gamefreak have thrown in hints to new games in the past though it could be something, they also riddled rustboro with helix references, they know what they're knowing. I'd say the over 9000 joke too but I have no idea what that npc said in japense
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

Foreshadowing? This poster is in the gamefreak hotel too gamefreak definitely planned Alola and dropped this small hint for us in oras
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

The only logical conclusion is that gamefreak are genwunners and they only continue to make the games for money Here is an Intervirw where masuda states he never should have made any new Pokemon and wishes he just kept it all in kanto...
  15. Fairy Type Arceus

I would do that ontop of my living pokedex but I hardly have room for them plus my ev trained and shiny mons plus extra legendary Pokemon and event pokemon I don't know if I'll have room to transfer them all to sun
  16. Fairy Type Arceus

Alolan executor was also foreshadowed in its gen 3 pokedex entires where it's said to be from tropics and grows depending on sunlight
  17. Fairy Type Arceus

Anyone notice hala was wearing the z bracelet too Anyway still no.mention of megas it might really be gone, and what about the normal versions of vulpix and ninetails and etc?
  18. Fairy Type Arceus

Not really he could keep the move using the move doesn't trigger mega evolution it just allows Rayquaza to mega if he knows the move
  19. Fairy Type Arceus

While mega evolved
  20. Fairy Type Arceus

I hope they atleast keep the lapras,wailmer,kyogre and sharpedo sprites from surfing. Especially sharpedo since he surfs faster.
Back
Top Bottom