Search results for query: *

1. Fairy Type Arceus

Trailers and News Discussion

As far as the male and female protagonists go the females appear as the main anime side kick 90% of the time safe for leaf who didn't exist back then and was replaced by misty, and Hilda/Rosa no idea why though For generations its only fair that the male protagonist get their 5 seconds of fame...
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

I keep seeing these posts " look who finally came off the mountain" "its been so long since we saw red" If by long you mean 4 years maybe but we came off the mountain to participate in the pwt
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

Nah because we know multiple universes exist (each version as Maxie/archie alludes to at the battle resort) the anime universe ash just traded greninja to us the same way you'd trade from red to blue or green (or omega to alpha)
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

Atleast he's not fire fighting, in game he looks better then I thought he would, so I'm still team litten. The best reveal was the battle tree, since Wally appeared some rivals may appear but I don't think all of them will. First only red as a protagonist will appear, so any rivals based on...
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

Why do we have to compare the games like this both are fine games (even though I haven't played Sm yet aince its not out, however it looks fine) However I'll add my two cents S&M 1. z moves 2. new pokemon 3. battle royal 4. pokemon amie like feature 5. customization 6. ultra beasts 7...
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

And you guys were complaining that we weren't getting any info now we're pretty sure they're going to reveal the whole pokedex
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

Gumshoos must hate lambre
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

Crazy theory what if instead of megas since they might be gone the megas are in there as those Pokemon's Alola forms? Alola sceptile would be mega sceptile with grass dragon Alola charizard will be mega charizard x/y depending on version Alola glaile will be mega glaile and etc
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

Five generations of sticking to the forumla Fans: Omg just like cod repetitive and boring Gen 6: %$&#- gamefreak with their digimon evolution Gen 7 omg no gyms and dancing f### this Seriously let gamefreak do what they want since no matter what they do someone will be pissed changed or...
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

Same so far Litten Grubbin Pikipek
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

Answer below Also there isn't a single game arceus can be caught in without hacking all Arceus are gift events given to you. And maybe Arceus could create Arceus he can make multiple plakia and dialga. Plus I like the Unown theory too.
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

I always thought the legendary Pokemon were Gods in universe and that Everytime one is caught Arceus creates a new one and replaces it.
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

I want to see the wireframe bird revealed and some other early route mons
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

This reminds me when we spotted skiddo in the x/y trailer except we saw its face
  15. Fairy Type Arceus

new pokemon in corocoros video
  16. Fairy Type Arceus

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r0_F-_ClcQ @ 1:01
  17. Fairy Type Arceus

In the NA trailer the professor refers to you as cousin
  18. Fairy Type Arceus

Aloha confirmed 7.8/10 too much water
  19. Fairy Type Arceus

Anyone notice in the first few seconds the male PC wasn't wearing a hat
  20. Fairy Type Arceus

I want starters, the XY starters were cool a step up from b/w's I want these ones to look cool too.
Back
Top Bottom