Search results for query: *

1. Fairy Type Arceus

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Rip pokemon following you again xD. Over all thoughts Starters are cute don't know which to chose Getting sword Feels like kalos a bit (almost swore it was a kalos remake xD) Wasn't blown away, not disappointed either.
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

Every minute feels like an eternity dilaga stop playing with us dang it
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

Will be 1600 in about 15 minutes
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

Hope the lack of sleep was worth it.
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

Better hope these aren't real :/
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

I just don't want it to be the uk because then a lot of "leakers" will claim to be right about something almost everyone has been predicting. Also don't think I'd like the uk as a region like I didn't like france
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

In just a little over an hour we'll finally see what we've been hyping up for 2 years. Maybe more if you consider people have wanted a console pokemom game since gsc. Shame let's go kinda stole that thunder though
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

I remember leaving my class to watch this in the bathroom xD senior year good times
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

Muk that I want my mystery dungeon on the switch
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

That was 22 years ago...and with crappy technology. He should come back and direct one more game, would be cool kf he directed this game but as long as its not masuda im happy
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

Too bad we never see satoshi every do anything. Lile dude its your franchise but where the hell are you? Hope he directs one more game
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

Nah froakie was in the meh category for just being another frog. Chespin was being made out to grass oshawott and everyone was losing their damn minds over fenniken
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

Who wants to take bets in this generations most hated and loved starters? Every generation this happens as soon as they're revealed Bw all hated Xy chespin hated (screw you guys chespin js awesome) Sm popplio was hated Betting fire will be the most hated this gen and water will be the most loved
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

watch the reason be that theres no names left because fakers copyrighted all theirs to make them sound legit.
  15. Fairy Type Arceus

Hype train has taken off NOBODY CAN STOP IT NOW View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
  16. Fairy Type Arceus

Get off the internet now while you can
  17. Fairy Type Arceus

I'm surprised this thread isn't blowing up more xD And I saw Joe post on era that this deconfirms the weedle because its the 27th, but it was still the 26th in japan when this annoucement was made so... He's never going to hear the end of it xD Keep expectations low but for now be hype at the...
  18. Fairy Type Arceus

Not gonna lie the cynical part me wanted there to be no announcement so we could crush all the fake leakers claiming we'd have something today. Now every one and his mother will be claiming they got it right. With only 7 minutes of footage let's hope atleast 3 of those are the trailer xD
  19. Fairy Type Arceus

Wakes up huh no new notifications? Only 10 new pages yeah nothing happ...Bulbagarden pop up pokemon direct just uh... Give me one second Ok I think I'm done...
Back
Top Bottom