Search results for query: *

1. Fairy Type Arceus

SwSh Pokemon Home

The year subscription is coming up and I had turned off auto renewal. I don't see a renew option in home or on the e shop how am I supposed to renew my account?
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

SwSh Pokemon Home

They haven't said home costs any subscription yet, I'm saying they'd charge money if you want more data storage, or just charge to initially download the app. It could even just be bundled with a nintendo switch online account.
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

SwSh Pokemon Home

They haven't even stated if home costs anything yet. What if its a free cloud storage up to a certain amount of data and then you pay up for more data if you need it, I think google does this with drive. Or if it's a one time fee and you get to keep it. Altough if it needs nintendo online you...
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

SwSh Pokemon Home

You know I haven't watched any f the avangers movies, just what I saw in memes. But your signature I can tell is a Thanos line isn't it? xD Anyway, I'm finding it hard to accept this stuff. They cut features before but I never thought pokemon was just a feature that they could choose to cut...
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

SwSh Pokemon Home

If it does my question is how we can get pur pokemon on the 3ds pokemon bank to the switch pokemon bank
Back
Top Bottom