• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Fairy Type Arceus

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

My gamestop night be having a 9pm release which is pretty hype. Was worried they wouldn't even do midnight.
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

For me its ok to read "oh hey this Pokemon is catachable and these new ones are in the game." Because seeing them online or in the game won't change my view much unless it has cool animations. Story spoilers are different though I stay away from those
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

Fire red was my first video game in general and I did not know it was a remake until after x and y released.
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

I legit want to know what was going through game freaks mind when they made Diamond and pearl in the first place. "Ok we have an ice type gym leader what should we put on her team?" "Medicham" "But we still have Glaceon and Frosslass, two Pokemon we made for this game" "Nah" "Ok but what...
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

Since we've been on the topic of controversial grind reducing QoL changes heres one I want: Make eggs a key item and let me hatch more than 5 at once. Don't even make me watch the cut scene just give me the "oh" notification and I check and theres the mon.
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

I think its because they wanted to ensure you owned a Lati for soaring. Of course this could have been a post game hand me out though.
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

I don't know about going back to lets go, but I don't see legends becoming the norm for the main games. I think legends will be its own subseries while we continue with the same battle styles and gym challange in the primary series.
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

I'd say back then they didn't plan on having remakes long term. Frlg was for nostalgia sales and gen 2 pokemon, yellow content was left out because it was minor changes anyway. Hgss was because gen 4 needed the rest lf the pokemon and ho-oh and Lugia were really hard to get (always thought these...
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

Tbh they are probably saving them for third version remakes. We just got a yellow remake. I bet you Johto is next with a crystal remake, spilt into two between suicune and entei.
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

Only as statues, if that is indicative of them being in Charizard and Venusuar will be in the game as well, which before were transfer only. So Transfer mons might be in (altough for kanto starters I am not surprised, despite dexit they will never miss a game till the end of time.) It is also...
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

Heres the screenshot, its not in the trailer itself. edit: Absol, Altaria and leafon appear in contests all platinum dex exclusives so I'm sure we have it now. edit 2: Chincou can be caught on route 220 but only in the post game. So post game pokemon will be available?
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

I still saw the rock climb walls and the rock smash rocks so the obstacles are still there. Question is if we need hms for those or if there's a new method. Edit: Lanturn was shown using waterfall in the bdsp footage and it isn't in any sinnoh dex.
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

Unrealistic hope: Rangers remake to come out the same month for the manaphy distribution...or PMD: sky remake because I'd lose my mind. Anyway your hope kind of sum up what we can expect. I would like to know if the marsh has been changed like the safari zone in oras was.
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

I still think remakes like this do have their place. Kids born in 2014, when these games were becoming hard to find, probably never had a chance to play the originals, and they won't with US prices going for hundreds. And this isn't just about them too, yeah right now you can just play the...
  15. Fairy Type Arceus

Music yeah you're right, when I say bad music I mean doesn't fit well with the mood of the scenes, kind of like playing a slow song during a hype moment, thats how I felt about the elevator music in swsh on our way to find Leon, it felt off, the track itself was good. Plot can be bad, like Olena...
  16. Fairy Type Arceus

Outside of Oras not much changed between gen 1 and 3 and 2 and 4. It was still top down sprite based and with similar layouts all still in 2d (gen 4 had some models for buildings I think but most of it was 2d). This is in terms of region layout btw, art style wise a lot did change but not so...
  17. Fairy Type Arceus

Fan backlash over art design grinds my gears (no klink stop not the move!) Let the devloper make the game the way they want it. Its like telling an artist to change their painting because you don't like it. I also feel it stifles creativity when things look realistic. I personally feel wind...
  18. Fairy Type Arceus

I say every move because a pokemon can always get an event move it would normally never get (V create Rayquaza for example). And I say that because code is very complicated and alot of things need to be checked to make sure the game doesn't corrupt like xy files would when you saved in certain...
  19. Fairy Type Arceus

I feel the fact that we got no new info outside of box arts in May means these games were shown early for pokemon day. They likely were going to be revealed in May like other remakes, had this been any other year anyway. With LA being revealed at E3 (they kind of did this with usum and swsh by...
  20. Fairy Type Arceus

I still remember the super blurry g max grimmsnarl leak, we were certain it was eternatus. Thankfully wasn't spoiled on that. I Wasn't spoiled on rose either, not that it mattered because it was so obvious I was calling it from the moment the game booted up, although part of me was expecting...
Back
Top Bottom